Boardwalk Empire Season 3 Thread - "Margate Sands" SEASON FINALE

Were does gyp come from? I don't remember him last season, all this sudden he up there wit Capone, n Luciano ? Can anyone shed light

Were does gyp come from? I don't remember him last season, all this sudden he up there wit Capone, n Luciano ? Can anyone shed light

Dude just shows up,it was his first appearance...Nice way to introduce him though,first time we see him and he murks somebody and takes their dog....

Man, my dude Manny copped a fresh top hat and got that s**t blown right off upon departure of his house... Couldn't even sport it out on the town... :frown:

Nuck happens to be in full gangster mode :pimp: ... I really wish he'd get rid of Margaret, that feminism is starting to irk me... Even though she wasnt at fault at the party, she still irks me...

And that Irish assistant dude has to go as well... Still swooning on Margaret...

"King Tut is gay!"... :lol: :lol:

This dude Rosetti is RUTHLESS!!... :wow: ... Relentless at that basement meeting!!... I cried at that 'Breadstick in a bowtie" comment...

Remus God... :lol: :pimp:

Van Alden can't catch a break...

Enjoyable first episode...

i think van alden is gonna take some cringe worthy L's and start putting in work ....in his mind he would

only be killing/hurting criminals. if his character does a complete 180 .....then this show will be number 1.........

after of course breaking bad lmao

i think van alden is gonna take some cringe worthy L's and start putting in work ....in his mind he would
only be killing/hurting criminals. if his character does a complete 180 .....then this show will be number 1.........

I'm thinking he will,he's got 2 kids now,he needs money and he's in good with O'Banion now since he saved him in the flower shop...

I like the introduction of the two new characters. Dude that got into it with Capone is a beast :lol: No damns at all going at his deaf son! Van Alden is my favorite character, I'm interested in seeing what direction they take him

Feels great to have Boardwalk in full swing once again. I can't wait to see what kind of ish Rosetti stirs up.

Good thinking. He couldn't take down Nucky with the law on his side. Maybe he tries again as a gangster.

And the person who said there's too much violence and makes it "cartoonish." It's the 1920's. :lol:

Last edited:
Van Alden man...what a character. Feels so good to have this show back on Sunday nights man. Weeks are gonna fly now.

Didnt realize Van Aden has another kid, how could I miss it!

Billie Kent :evil:

Nucky happens to be in full gangster mode :pimp: ... I really wish he'd get rid of Margaret, that feminism is starting to irk me... Even though she wasnt at fault at the party, she still irks me...
And that Irish assistant dude has to go as well... Still swooning on Margaret....

Margaret dilemna is she's trying to forget where she came from but every once and a while she gets a slap from the past. Margaret definitely saw herself in that miseducated homeless woman since that was her in season 1; pregnant, poor and with no means to provide for herself. All the money in the world and chests of gold/diamonds isn't erasing these facts from her mind. Plus she's miscarried twice already, so naturally she's going to push for greater awareness.

And Slater wants a taste of that box again, can't even knock him. Margaret definitely a freak, you saw how she bit him when she gave it up lol

Good thinking. He couldn't take down Nucky with the law on his side. Maybe he tries again as a gangster.

And the person who said there's too much violence and makes it "cartoonish." It's the 1920's.
laugh.gif
That would be awesome

I can't wait to see what Chalky White and Purnsley get up to...

Great first episode. However, it's hard to believe that these new characters will be able to fill in for Jimmy this season.
Anyway, glad Boardwalk is back!

Great first episode. However, it's hard to believe that these new characters will be able to fill in for Jimmy this season.
Anyway, glad Boardwalk is back!
I didn't even miss Jimmy this episode.  I think they did a good job by not lingering on it too.

Sure to the audience he was a beloved character, but in that world he was for the most part just a player in Nucky's town

I been wanting to get into Boardwalk Empire. How does it compare to The Wire, Breaking Bad, and The Sopranos.

I didn't know Van Alden got 2 kids. So he knocked up the midwife i take it?
Van Alden man...what a character. Feels so good to have this show back on Sunday nights man. Weeks are gonna fly now.

Didnt realize Van Aden has another kid, how could I miss it!
It happened in between S2 and S3. From what Nucky has said about when he was charged and arrested it's been a year and a few months since the end of S2 and start of S3. In that time Van Alden banged the midwife and got a son. They didn't show Abigail though, I assume she was in the crib.
Real talk Van Alden is reminding me heavily of Walter White.

Last edited:
Great episode. :pimp:

Rosetti is a classic mobster. :lol: :pimp:

Not suprised Jimmy's mama is running a ***** house now.

Van Alden is what happens when you **** with Nucky.

The dudes that play Meyer Lansky and Lucky need more camera time.

Harrow was just cold blooded. Right in front of dudes wife. :wow:

Love where this season is going.

Last edited:
I been wanting to get into Boardwalk Empire. How does it compare to The Wire, Breaking Bad, and The Sopranos.

All are classics in their own right, the worse thing one can do is compare them... They all have a life of their own u won't be disappointed

Last edited:
Richard has been my favorite character since he was introduced.

Last night was one of the best episodes in the 2.1 seasons of BE. Great pacing and story telling and I like the way they introduced Rosetti.

Very excited to see his character develop and cause trouble.

Back
Top Bottom