Bobbito Puerto Rico Red/Puerto Rico Blue Nike Air Force 1 Hi

Can't wait to cop the blues for $150 shipped.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aithalis

i got the wheats, and noticed that the logos has the DJ concept on both side, broc+beef has the basketball concept?
I believe that the B&Bs and Wheats are on the DJ side, and the red and blues are the B-ball inspired kicks.

how many of the wheat and beef and broc were made? Houston did not get many but I got both in sz 13?

Originally Posted by JeromeArz

Commonwealth DC just received a full size run of the Wheat Hi Bobbitos as well as the Beef & Brocs.

We will begin taking phone orders after 2:30pm eastern time.

Called there, nothing over a 10.5
mad.gif
i need a 13 in NYC! called training camp too, onlyhad 12 and 14
indifferent.gif
amazing.

Can anyone help? Do these run big or true to size? Does anyone know if training camp is open tomorrow?

The wheats look pretty good. Do they have a gum midsole or is it just a brown color?

nope commonwealth is closed today. when i ordered mine over the phone yesterday the guy said they will ship it wednesday cause they're closed today

if anyone can grab a 10 or 10.5 in
the wheats and will accept a trade
for stuff in 10.5/11 holla.

i got some decent stuff.

Whats the best leather/suede protector recommended for these shoes (wheats)? I used to get my timbs sanded down when I wanted them to look brand new again, butyou clearly can't do that with these, anyone got any suggestions? Thanks.

Checked 3 Training Camps today and none had any 12s or13s. The main one near bryant park had a 11 in the wheats and a 10 in Beef n Brocs for anyone looking.Checking Moes and Jamaica Ave tomorrow

If anyone can point me to a size 12 or 13 in the Wheats in NYC it would greatly help!

Went to Premium Goods today and as I expected Wheats were long gone but the B&B's were still in stock and I have to say quality is up to par and theshoe is real nice in person.

Blah, I need a size 12 in wheats. Called up Commonwealth but they were sold out of 12s. Dude above must have taken my 12, damn you. lol. Just messing.

For those who have these, I usually wear a size 12 in AF1 and 12 in Jordans. Do these actually fit bigger? Or should I continue my quest for a size 12?

Originally Posted by jiele 23

nope commonwealth is closed today. when i ordered mine over the phone yesterday the guy said they will ship it wednesday cause they're closed today

have they sent you your tracking number yet?

Copped these at UNDFTD in LA for 148..thanks for the heads up P MaC..had to travel there all the way from Riverside

still hoping to pickup a pair of red or blue from somewhere..haven't seen anything in size 9 on ebay

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

Originally Posted by I Wear Sneakers

if anyone can grab a 10 or 10.5 in
the wheats and will accept a trade
for stuff in 10.5/11 holla.

i got some decent stuff.

embarassed.gif

What do you have to offer?

PM ME

wink.gif

Originally Posted by BetoLZ

Btw, for anyone interested, I have a sz 10 in both the blue and red for trade.

I'm looking to trade them for 9.5's, but I'm open to other offers.

Back
Top Bottom