Boondocks Season 3 - Sun. May 2nd, 11:30pm Adult Swim

How they just gonna kill "Grandmaster" Bushido Brown like that? I usually see how fights go coming but I didn't expect for it to take his head off from behind.

Great ep from opening to ending
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

How they just gonna kill "Grandmaster" Bushido Brown like that? I usually see how fights go coming but I didn't expect for it to take his head off from behind.

Great ep from opening to ending
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i was in shock when he died but i thought about it and i remember huey beat him with the glove and i was wondering why he was able to beat them down while huey was getting killed.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by saxman2112

Real talk, I think tonight's episode and the kickball episodes are instant top 5. This season has not failed to disappoint...except for the Thugnificent episode.
what? IMO Thugnificent was the 2nd best episode behind todays and that kick ball episode was cool but NONE of these episodes are "instant" top 5 with episodes like pimp my ride, guess !*#'s coming to dinner, the granddad fight, ganstalicious and the itis
Attack of the Killer Kung-Fu Wolf B (Luna) was an insant top 5 imo and the basketball ep

Real talk, I think tonight's episode and the kickball episodes are instant top 5. This season has not failed to disappoint...except for the Thugnificent episode.

I was in total shock when Bushido Brown died
laugh.gif
He was one of my favorite characters throughout the series. The kickball one is more a top 10 or 15. This could get the nod for top 5. I was killing my self laughing 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by firered18

what? IMO Thugnificent was the 2nd best episode behind todays and that kick ball episode was cool but NONE of these episodes are "instant" top 5 with episodes like pimp my ride, guess !*#'s coming to dinner, the granddad fight, ganstalicious and the itis
Attack of the Killer Kung-Fu Wolf B (Luna) was an insant top 5 imo and the basketball ep
exactly they are to many good episodes for this season so far to be in top 5

If some could make a gif. of the old lady whoopin on riley please that would be greatly appreciated..

Originally Posted by firered18

exactly they are to many good episodes for this season so far to be in top 5
My Top 5 (so far):

1.  Killer Kung-Fu Wolf B (I was crying after the Lionel Richie/Rickroll part)
2.  The Red Ball (Ed Wuncler singlehandedly carried that entire episode)
3.  Ballin' (Entire episode from top to bottom was outta control..."If that's what you call winning, I'd hate to see what you call losing...")
T-4.  Stinkmeaner II and III.  The opening segments of each of these were just...wow.  And it just rolls from there.

Doesn't mean the rest of them were bad (they were damn good), but these are just the ones that are a cut above.

Officer: why do you think they were after you guys specifically?
Huey: It was a n**ga moment.
Officer: Of course, a n**ga moment.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Bushido Brown don't wipe his own a*s."
laugh.gif

This episode had me dying the whole time.

Originally Posted by supahoopa

no love for aunt esther kickin' riley's butt ??

She straight whooped his @!$
laugh.gif
I don't know if this can be a top 5 episode. Season 2 was
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom