Just in case anyone missed it..

Episode 6:

http://boondockseries.com/2010/05/30/season-3-episode-6-smokin-with-cigarettes/

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

entertaining eps. first time i saw riley holding his own in a fight
eek.gif

roll.gif

No kidding. In the past seasons, every time Riley fights, he gets his %%$ whooped.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by cartune

yeaaaaa this show is falling off.
i wish you weren't telling the truth.  every episode of this season has been garbage compared to last season.
THIS. Season isn't funny at all.

Funny but weird ep, that bald guy reminded me of Professor X for some reason
laugh.gif

Damn, Huey wasn't joking about being retired huh? All he's done is play kickball

It's probably gonna be a blessing when this season ends and there is no more Boondocks. You people nitpick and complain about the smallest things.

It's probably gonna be a blessing when this season ends and there is no more Boondocks. You people nitpick and complain about the smallest things.

Originally Posted by raptors29

For real. Dudes want to see the absolute greatest episode every week
laugh.gif

The episode was a B+ in my book.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

The episode was hilarious.
co-sign.... esp the part when he beat his grandma then got in line for the chicken
laugh.gif

the real kid needs to get a thorough @#$ whooping

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Last night's episode had me dying when they started doing scenes from Juice.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I didn't even think about it until when he killed that dog like Pac killed Old Man Quiles.
"Why'd you shoot the dog??" "He got off the leash."

^^^
eek.gif
didnt even catch that parallel and @ boondocks being dead on this episode.  I herd bout the chicken incident but didn't know this episode was based on a real kid.  I knew this episode was referring to Juice during the whole roof scene.  Last night's episode was prolly my fav. of the season actually. 

Back
Top Bottom