Boston @ Cleveland - Game VI - UPDATE: Pierce guarantees blowout game 7 victory...

As soon as I saw that a woman was calling this game, I knew y'all would grill her all game.

How predictable.

smh.gif

"C'mon, ska, she's terrible."
"She doesn't know what she's talking about. I'm being completely unbiased when I say that."
"Mike Tirico > her"

How predictable. I knew it would happen, and I was SOOO close to saying so before the game even started.

That's all I'm saying; it's predictable.

anybody else hate this HOMECOURT supremacy??

makes for games that are so predictable. not very fun to watch. these teams all are two sided

"Lebron's team" sure is doing a hell of a job of carrying his sorry @%+ throughout the first half. I'm sure he'll fnd a way to spin hisweak performance.

These 2 teams SUCK. This is just boring. Why is it that teams in the East are so offensively inept like Boston and last year's Nets? I swear if you stickthese teams in the West exactly as they are, they'll magically be high scoring. I don't know.

But a team with Ray Allen, Paul Pierce, and KEVIN GARNETT shouldn't be scoring 33 points in a half. Ever!

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

"Lebron's team" sure is doing a hell of a job of carrying his sorry @%+ throughout the first half. I'm sure he'll fnd a way to spin his weak performance.
Interesting..... one of the big 3 is shooting 2 of 8.... I guess he is not sorry as hell too huh...

WallyHopp:
west travelled.

smh
If you're talking about on the shot, you're absolutely, 100%, 'no doubt about it'... WRONG.

If you're talking about him travelling before the shot, after Varejao got it to him, then I don't know, maybe he did, maybe he didn't. But on theshot? Absolutely NOT. He dribbled to the line, rose, took one more step, and drilled it.

If anything, he got hit by Garnett on the elbow.

man cavs are showing so much resistance... props to them. Its just a shame the celtics are stern's boys and its all for not...

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

"Lebron's team" sure is doing a hell of a job of carrying his sorry @%+ throughout the first half. I'm sure he'll fnd a way to spin his weak performance.
Interesting..... one of the big 3 is shooting 2 of 8.... I guess he is not sorry as hell too huh...

Don't even get me started on those Celtics scrubs. They've proved that they're not deserving of the praise they've received this yearthrough their performance in these playoffs alone. They're not what they appear to be or have been billed as by media jockriders and fanboys at all. Abunch of people have been scammed by falling to the hype of these sorry three. Big three. Pffftt.

where is outtacontrol at? is he really not watching this game?
roll.gif

oh and:

EVERYBODY>Mike Tirico

Yes i would smash doris

word to having no standards

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

WallyHopp:
west travelled.

smh
If you're talking about on the shot, you're absolutely, 100%, 'no doubt about it'... WRONG.

If you're talking about him travelling before the shot, after Varejao got it to him, then I don't know, maybe he did, maybe he didn't. But on the shot? Absolutely NOT. He dribbled to the line, rose, took one more step, and drilled it.

If anything, he got hit by Garnett on the elbow.
loked like a double dribble. but i was wrong.. quick dribbling by him. nice shot. props.

i can never be a ref. id call way too much crap with just my own two eyes. they are too quick with their movements out there

Back
Top Bottom