Brüno SUCKED.

I thought Sasha did a good job in Sweeney Todd but that's where it stops for me. I guess it's just not my kind of humor.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

I've always said Borat was his best character
indifferent.gif
Ali G is his best.
co-sign

Booyakasha!

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

people thought Borat was funny? seen the movie twice and i honestly dont think i even laughed.

yo, you crazy if you didnt laugh during borat. I was on the floor through out most of the movie. I have yet to bruno, but even through the HBO series, he wasnever that funny to me. We'll see if I like the movie or not.

borat was mehhh

the previews for bruno was straight LOL plus his appereance on CONAN sealed the deal I gotta see this

Crank, I'm tellin' you..

Go in with the absolute lowest expectations you can.

was i the only one that actually thought borat was funny when it first came out?

Borat was mad funny!
laugh.gif

I was laughing my tail off and my first time seeing it I was by myself.

wow, all i've heard is junk about this movie. that oj part had me
laugh.gif
in the previews.

A lot of people, consider Bruno to be the weakest character of the three that Sasha Cohen does.

Is anyone here who did not like the movie, who watched Sasha Cohen's show on HBO and liked Bruno's character. I did watch that show and liked Bruno,although not as much as Ali G or Borat, so I will still see the movie unless Bruno fans also did not like the movie also. Otherwise, I am taking these badreviews with a grain of salt since humor is very subjective. With dramas, people will argue if a film was good or great or if it was bad or really bad butcomedies almost always get a broad range of reviews.

if i didn't see Borat will i like it?

i have borat just never popped it in to watch...

I thought Borat had a few funny lines, but I won't say that it was non-stop laughin'. Bruno didn't look funny from the trailers IMO, and I thinkAli G was his best character.

Back
Top Bottom