Brüno SUCKED.

Ali G =
pimp.gif

Borat =
indifferent.gif

Bruno =
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Never saw the hype with either Borat & Bruno.

a lot of homosexuality in that movie.. its very eye opening to say the least.

Ali G > Borat > Bruno

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm glad it's not quotable.

If I would have had to deal with people quoting it like they do Borat I would shoot myself in the head.
This.

"Very niiice."

"Sexy time?"

Shut the *%@! up.

you guys are just homophobes. i'm gonna wait to watch it myself before judging. the guy is a comedy genius.

Originally Posted by 22stylez

was i the only one that actually thought borat was funny when it first came out?
Borat was DAMN funny, everyone I know loves the film.. it's one of the only films I actually laugh out loud at for almost the whole time.

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Originally Posted by Intrigant

is it really so bad? damn i was looking forward seeing this movie.
Me too..
ohwell.gif
Go see it. It's hilarious, and these people are probably all boring to hang out with.
If you're open minded enough that some penis scenes, especially one over-the-top clip, wont 'offend' you, you'll love it.

FTR, the theater I was at, everyone damn near cried from the focus group scene.

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

Ali G =
pimp.gif

Borat =
indifferent.gif

Bruno =
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Never saw the hype with either Borat & Bruno.
Not being racist or anything, but are you african american?

Originally Posted by 22stylez

was i the only one that actually thought borat was funny when it first came out?

No, you gotta remember this is NT. Most people thought Borat was hilarious. And the majority of people will laugh they're !@$ off at Bruno too. But Ido agree, out of the three characters from the Ali G show, Bruno was my least favorite.

My friends wanna go watch it I'm like no I'm good

I would rather watch The Hangover I haven't seen it yet

How can I take the opinions of people on this movie when you all don't think Borat was funny?

If yuou understood the nuances that went into Borat's character it would have been impossible for the movie not to be funny.

Back
Top Bottom