Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

What an episode! Love the direction they're going in. We finally got a "showdown" between Hank and Mike. Mike getting a big character push this season is :pimp: yet at the same time :frown: because this shows that it probably won't end well for him down the line

I saw some major foreshadowing when Hank's boss said that Gus was right in front of his nose. And Hank started thinking.....

And yeah like the rest of you, Mike :smokin 8) :smokin

speaking of foreshadowing , all this screen time with mike and his grandaughter can't be good for the grandaughter  
laugh.gif

not with walt kid  posoining ol' self around .

did mike let her live or was the connect just to leave her in a visable place?

also asdfghjkl at mike playing hungry hungry hippo's and murking people like that.....so cold

I get the feeling Hank could be lying about the encryption on the hard drive... Maybe he already knows and is trying to protect his family.

Can someone enlighten me on what walt was doing with that lil tube he put behind his electrical outlet? Was that the ricin or the flower stuff he used to poison andreas son with?

You may have shot Jessie James, but you're not Jessie James.

:pimp:

Walt's so in over his head, and yet he diddy bops through every scene. :lol: :pimp:

Yep. :lol:

Walt been feeling himself all season. You saw the preview for the next episode.

Walter White said:
He handles the business and I handle him.

:smh: :lol:

Walt keeps this up his comeuppance is gonna be fierce.

This new partnership was doomed for the start. Either him or Mike is gonna have to go.

yoo, just saw the cold open for this week.. that Madrigal dude gave no dambs at all about his life. :lol: @ him testing the new sauces..

this is already turning into a great episode with Walt/Ricin.. Jesse already gunnin' for another nomination next year :pimp:

When was the last time you guys saw a ruthless dude make the mistake of having a heart? Mike refraining from offing that chick that put $30k on his head is going to burn him.

I loved his line to Walt in next weeks episode, though: "Just cuz you shot Jesse James, don't make you Jesse James." :smokin

laugh.gif
@ Lavell Crawford.

I wonder if Bill Burr will be in this season as well.

Skylar might have a use for that guy again.

i mean, maybe my memory is shot but I guess I do remember him creating the poisoness cigarette on purpose. But then what about the joint Jesse found in his vacuum cleaner? I'm a bit confused.

Walt had Saul and Huell (fat dude) frisk Jesse and take the ricin cigarette from him in episode 11 of last season, Walt put the real ricin cig. behind a plug in outlet for later use (something that will definitely come up again, my guess is somehow Jesse will find it? who knows.) He put salt in another fial making it seem like Ricin and went to help Jesse look for his 'lost' ricin cigarette, at some point he probably interested into the Roomba., making Jesse search it and him finally finding it.

edit: Yes he poisoned him on purpose to get Jesse back on his side, making it seem like Gus poisoned him so he would come back to working with Walt to take Gus down (due to Gus' history of using children to do his dirty work)

Jesse I feel, is the heart of the show.. dude actually has emotions unlike Walt now. It's amazing how the producers have developed his character over the years. Even though he makes extremely stupid decisions at times, you can't help but feel for him when he's down. Walt is a master manipulator, this is the best TV show ever in my eyes, PENDING the end game holds true to the way things are being show weekly.

/ *END Breaking Bad stan post*

Last edited:
Walt is gonna be so evil :smh: I love how they're showing his journey to the dark side in comparison to the other guys. As season 4 showed with Gus and now season 5 with Mike, they are "bad" guys based on what they do but they all had some limit and some sense of morality left. Walt is gonna go past that...he ain't an antihero anymore

That ricin is gonna be HUGE. After 4 seasons of teasing its use, they've gotta finally use it on someone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom