Breaking News: Derrick Rose named 2010-2011 MVP

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by HalfKobe08

congrats to D. Rose but why do people see LeBron as a MVP this year?

I dont think LeBron should have won the MVP, but I do think he should have been second.....after Dwight.

As to reasons that LeBron should have more MVP votes than Rose?  Pretty simple.  LeBron is better than Rose in pretty much all statistical categories.  The fact that Rose averages less than 1 assist more than Bron per game is ridiculous.  LeBron is better in the win share category.  LeBron has a better PER.  The Heat are substantially worse in points per 100 possessions without LeBron, where as the Bulls arent noticeably different in points per 100 possessions with Rose.  I mean...I can keep going.  Like I have said man times throughout the recent arguments, there is no factual or logical arguments that Rose should have won this award.  Theres nothing more than a story.  Bron and Howard were both more deserving.

It is what it is.

real spit dun dun dun

and you cant bring up dwade being on the team too. nash won with a stacked team, shaq was 2nd and dwade was avging more than him.

why is rose mvp? answer that

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by HalfKobe08

congrats to D. Rose but why do people see LeBron as a MVP this year?

I dont think LeBron should have won the MVP, but I do think he should have been second.....after Dwight.

As to reasons that LeBron should have more MVP votes than Rose?  Pretty simple.  LeBron is better than Rose in pretty much all statistical categories.  The fact that Rose averages less than 1 assist more than Bron per game is ridiculous.  LeBron is better in the win share category.  LeBron has a better PER.  The Heat are substantially worse in points per 100 possessions without LeBron, where as the Bulls arent noticeably different in points per 100 possessions with Rose.  I mean...I can keep going.  Like I have said man times throughout the recent arguments, there is no factual or logical arguments that Rose should have won this award.  Theres nothing more than a story.  Bron and Howard were both more deserving.

It is what it is.

real spit dun dun dun

and you cant bring up dwade being on the team too. nash won with a stacked team, shaq was 2nd and dwade was avging more than him.

why is rose mvp? answer that

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ usually the team is the first to know about it. They can't make an official statement until the NBA notifies the media and announces the awarding date.

^ usually the team is the first to know about it. They can't make an official statement until the NBA notifies the media and announces the awarding date.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

LeBron should've won it but congrats....

He's not even the leader. Heck, it's not even his team!
What 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Get out!!! Bron is better than Wade, and has shown it through this year as well as his career.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

LeBron should've won it but congrats....

What 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Get out!!! Bron is better than Wade, and has shown it through this year as well as his career.

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

What 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

mbubkz.gif

Cuz that didn't keep him out of the conversation? 
Cuz it's a lifetime acheivement award?

What 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

mbubkz.gif

I don't get how anyone is saying that Dwight Howard should have won over him.  The hate is evident, and strong for Rose.  Dwight put up freakish numbers, but he's nowhere near as valuable to his team as Rose was to the Bulls.  Magic still make the playoffs without Dwight Howard.  Without Rose (given the fact that Noah and Boozer were out for a lot of games this season) the Bulls are probably a 6th seed.  Let that man be great.  He deserved it.

I don't get how anyone is saying that Dwight Howard should have won over him.  The hate is evident, and strong for Rose.  Dwight put up freakish numbers, but he's nowhere near as valuable to his team as Rose was to the Bulls.  Magic still make the playoffs without Dwight Howard.  Without Rose (given the fact that Noah and Boozer were out for a lot of games this season) the Bulls are probably a 6th seed.  Let that man be great.  He deserved it.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

What 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

mbubkz.gif

Bron CARRIED his team, and constantly put them on his back. When they were in big games, who stepped up?
Who was the on responsible for that big winning streak in December?

Oh that's right, Bron, get back at me.

What 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

mbubkz.gif

Bron CARRIED his team, and constantly put them on his back. When they were in big games, who stepped up?

Do you even know what the conversation is about? Why shouldn't LeBron have won? Dwayne Wade and those losing streaks. All the missed gamewinners. The end.

Because suddenly what you do in December crab dribbles over to April? Somebody put STAT back in the conversation.

You can't have a run of failure like that in an MVP season, IMO.

Do you even know what the conversation is about? Why shouldn't LeBron have won? Dwayne Wade and those losing streaks. All the missed gamewinners. The end.

Because suddenly what you do in December crab dribbles over to April? Somebody put STAT back in the conversation.

--I saw this coming. Props out to DRose and the Bulls fans.
--SMH at all the Bulls bandwagoners and their snapbacks here in SD though.

--I saw this coming. Props out to DRose and the Bulls fans.
--SMH at all the Bulls bandwagoners and their snapbacks here in SD though.

I c wat u did there 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I wasn't talking about MVP, I was bringing up who's better. To be fair, Rose wasn't really the "wow, he's a MVP!". He won it by default, since Bron and Durant didn't really qualify for it.

I c wat u did there 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I wasn't talking about MVP, I was bringing up who's better. To be fair, Rose wasn't really the "wow, he's a MVP!". He won it by default, since Bron and Durant didn't really qualify for it.

What 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

mbubkz.gif

Edit: bandwagon fairweather Knicks fan. Cuz now you're a Heat fan? smh...do I really have to respond after that? Why don't u log off. It's obvious you're still hurt about your Knicks getting swepted.

What 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

mbubkz.gif

Edit: bandwagon fairweather Knicks fan. Cuz now you're a Heat fan? smh...do I really have to respond after that? Why don't u log off. It's obvious you're still hurt about your Knicks getting swepted.

Back
Top Bottom