Breaking News: Two Journalists Shot Dead on Live TV

stop belittling other people's issues by referring to their points of views as "fake outrage"

you ain't the judge of other people's issue with things

it's become such a meaningless term that's just used to disparage other people's points of view instead of focusing on the topic

Last edited:
Bringing up this stupid fake outrage stuff in threads seems popular now.

Last edited:

You have to seek out the video if you "want" to watch it... That cover is sitting on news stands with still frames of a woman being murdered.

Little kids walking by that cover this morning on the street smh.

This. Plus the DN used that cover for shock value and to get people to pick up a copy and buy it.

A premier NY paper (use that term loosely) should know better.

Yall be jumping on these outrage trains.. :{

Little kids walk by The Walking Dead on TV...heads and limbs getting chopped off. Theres no blood or gore in that pic. For all a kid know its just a gun pointed at a person.

Thats why you got kids on here co-signing people are dead in mug shots and asking why she didn't fall immediately. Folks scared of real life.
Outrage train? Nah.

I'm a grown man.  I know the difference between the walking dead and seeing picture's or a video that someone took of themselves while murdering someone.

That video was extremely disturbing. There's no fictional movie out there that can come close to comparing to a POV video of someone taking another persons life and posting it to the internet while the victims body is still warm.

That paper cover is tasteless.

Suspect is LIVE tweeting while being pursued? Wth....

WARNING: graphic

:{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{ :{

Wow I feel sick right now.

Suspect is LIVE tweeting while being pursued? Wth....

WARNING: graphic

:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{:{

Damn what was in the video

Basically the view you would see in a video game. First person view of him going up to the chick and pointing his gun at her.

Here it is

View media item 1688067

So I assume, after you got over your sickness, you reported these posters?

Especially, the second one....All you had to do is click on the thread..

Nope.

Did anyone in here read the information the news station sent about him.. Do we think that he endured some racism on the job?

I think thats a whole discussion topic. Not the best way to handle the situation but we need to find out what made this guy go over the top in the first place

Did anyone in here read the information the news station sent about him.. Do we think that he endured some racism on the job?

I think thats a whole discussion topic. Not the best way to handle the situation but we need to find out what made this guy go over the top in the first place
Being crazy made him go over the top.

The whole "X person made racist comments" is character assassination.

There are very few justifiable reasons (if any) to murder someone, and racism isn't one of them.

Last edited:

Being crazy made him go over the top.

The whole "X person made racist comments" is character assassination.

There are very few justifiable reasons (if any) to murder someone, and racism isn't one of them.
in this case i want to take situation of reading through the information the station sent about him.. When i looked at it.. They critqued him in a way that they were trying to set him up for failure in some ways. Even when he improved on the issues where he fell at according to the manager they then went to other areas to nitpick him. Once again not saying you go off on people but I've had jobs do things like this to people so they would have a perfect textbook reason to let one go. But i would like for you to read the information the station sent over in its entirety.

in this case i want to take situation of reading through the information the station sent about him.. When i looked at it.. They critqued him in a way that they were trying to set him up for failure in some ways. Even when he improved on the issues where he fell at according to the manager they then went to other areas to nitpick him. Once again not saying you go off on people but I've had jobs do things like this to people so they would have a perfect textbook reason to let one go. But i would like for you to read the information the station sent over in its entirety.

I'll consign with you on this.

I've seen situations first hand where that goes down at work.

Was it ever disclosed how Williams knew the exact location that Parker and Ward would be?

I'm not shocked at the Daily News cover at all. Did ya'll see the one on Jared?

They try to grab your attention with shock value.

None of the correspondence at the bottom indicates that they set him up to fail.

If anything the correspondence made it abundantly clear that he was difficult to work with, didn't take well to criticism/things not going his way, and wasn't a particularly diligent journalist/reporter.

Did they terminate him on a trumped-up charge? Maybe.  But if you can't get along with your coworkers/employer you've set yourself up for failure from the get-go.

None of the correspondence at the bottom indicates that they set him up to fail.

If anything the correspondence made it abundantly clear that he was difficult to work with, didn't take well to criticism/things not going his way, and wasn't a particularly diligent journalist/reporter.

Did they terminate him on a trumped-up charge? Maybe.  But if you can't get along with your coworkers/employer you've set yourself up for failure from the get-go.

Bingo.

That FPS view got me. Dude is sick. He actually pointed the gun COD style, put it down then shot. The **** is wrong wih people.

one moment

i seen overexxagerated and deputizing of others to micromanage him when i read it but then again its just my small opinion

I know for some people "getting along with your coworkers" can be like.. "how did he get this job.. i dont like him because hes making more than me" as well.

Such a tragedy, what a coward. There is no excuse for him to do what he did no matter what type of things he allegedly went through.

I havent personally read any of his correspondence but I have heard the reporting on them. Everyone seems to dismiss his claims and there doesnt appear to be a smidget of truth to them.

Wonder how the media would navigate through this story if the dude actually recorded any of this alleged mistreatment and posted it online as well. Someone being black and gay im sure has suffered from some type of discrimination but this nutjob did them no favors to draw attention to their plight.

I feel for the families.

Such a tragedy, what a coward. There is no excuse for him to do what he did no matter what type of things he allegedly went through.

I havent personally read any of his correspondence but I have heard the reporting on them. Everyone seems to dismiss his claims and there doesnt appear to be a smidget of truth to them.

Wonder how the media would navigate through this story if the dude actually recorded any of this alleged mistreatment and posted it online as well. Someone being black and gay im sure has suffered from some type of discrimination but this nutjob did them no favors to draw attention to their plight.

I feel for the families.
 i know one situation where he was going to speak to his manager about someone changing a story the day before and the lady went to the manager to beat him to talking about it with the manager.. Then there was this situation of a symbolic watermelon in the office as well. Also i remember when he was leaving someone say he threw something at him but the other person said he handed him something. It is quite interesting when you look at it that way.

Was he realy a slouch at his job or did they really not like the fact that he made more than the people around him. Amazon corporation is known for having a "tattletale" workplace and they applaud it so this wouldnt be too far from that.

I feel for the families.
 i know one situation where he was going to speak to his manager about someone changing a story the day before and the lady went to the manager to beat him to talking about it with the manager.. Then there was this situation of a symbolic watermelon in the office as well. Also i remember when he was leaving someone say he threw something at him but the other person said he handed him something. It is quite interesting when you look at it that way.

Was he realy a slouch at his job or did they really not like the fact that he made more than the people around him. Amazon corporation is known for having a "tattletale" workplace and they applaud it so this wouldnt be too far from that.
How do you know he made more than the people around him?

How do you know he made more than the people around him?
good question.. that was used as an example. One of the guys (the cameraman) was an intern at the time he was hired so from being a full scale employee to an intern theres a high assumption of $ difference. But yes people can make it hostile for you if they have  "any" animosity about the person around them.

Back
Top Bottom