Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

That baby blue scion matches the fitted in his avy though.....

Some times you have to know when to just walk away. Knowing when to admit defeat, no shame in that.

Dude getting pummeled and keeps getting up like Balboa in Rocky III.

DeVry though LOL quality comeback but General must be slow to get that reaction like he just ethered me .

I guess rolling smileys are easier to come by then they used to be :lol: :smh: Cant be surprised though, general just isnt the same. This is why i stay in S+T (where everyone loves me), but i guess thats a different story for a different day.

OP your whip is nice but you seem like you were spoiled by your parents as a youngin. Or maybe you have self esteem issues and wanted to up your confidence by gettig props on your new whip? Theres a car thread, b. You seem to have trouble accepting criticism.

OP why do you abuse the semi-colon key in all of your posts though ? Must be a Diddler U. thing i guess

My parents?

y'all really reach, I paid my entire way through school, my grandparents raised me and I paid for the 370z and Evoque

Sometimes y'all must just take an L and move on

Snow has been falling for hrs here in Long Island/Queens sometimes very large snow flakes - also rain

OP your car sucks but not as bad as your alma mater though

Good luck finishing your 7th year at DeVry

IMG-referee-flag.jpg

Personal foul.

Unnecessary roughness.
honestly, i dont even see how this is funny, is it the truth? if you guys are in stitches over a false comeback then yall a bunch of corny ******

my man pushin nothing but a damb dream.

any money he aint never sat in a 'bach

and only margiela piece he owns is prob some H&M stuff

#pobre

#tyrone
Honestly that h&m margiela stuff look nice can't crap on a dude for wearing that like it still don't cost more than what most would spend normally on certain things. As far as responding to dude if yall didn't say nothing to him it wouldn't be nothing for him to say.

DeVry though LOL quality comeback but General must be slow to get that reaction like he just ethered me .

I guess rolling smileys are easier to come by then they used to be :lol: :smh: Cant be surprised though, general just isnt the same. This is why i stay in S+T (where everyone loves me), but i guess thats a different story for a different day.

OP your whip is nice but you seem like you were spoiled by your parents as a youngin. Or maybe you have self esteem issues and wanted to up your confidence by gettig props on your new whip? Theres a car thread, b. You seem to have trouble accepting criticism.

OP why do you abuse the semi-colon key in all of your posts though ? Must be a Diddler U. thing i guess

real question how does one deduce these sort of things.

and i'm not singling out nooera.

i see it all the time.

like oh you listen to kanye. you musta had no parents growing up, tyrone touched your girls, you killed a goat, type of conclusions.

lol since we taking shots at people's universities.

everyone post tagged pics of their cars plus their degrees lmao

^ Thank you :lol: I live in Boston never heard of DeVry in my life . Corny dudes on General nowadays

I am a 5th year senior, though. :lol: :lol: :lol:

^ Thank you :lol: I live in Boston never heard of DeVry in my life . Corny dudes on General nowadays

I am a 5th year senior, though. :lol: :lol: :lol:

dont feel bad, my boy took like 8 years to cop an associates from a CC.

either way, he doing just fine w a famb.

lol u on that van wilder steez huh?

Man ya'll dudes are thirsty
mean.gif
  This thread never was funny more sad then anything.  You got OP in here that can't take criticism having buyers remorse and ****.  Then you got cats going out of there way to prove something, and gain validation from people they don't even know by posting tagged pics.  All ya'll are living in a female state of mind.

OP the only people that going to give you raving reviews about your car are women except it and live with it.  Even if you did cop the top of the line people would still have **** to say, but I guess you haven't figured that out yet.  But I'm sure if you did cop the top of the line you would total brush off all the criticism like it didn't even exist.  Hints my speculation of buyers remorse. 

And all you dudes talking about the hate in this thread need to get on OP, because he's throwing fuel on the fire by getting butt hurt from peoples honest opinions about his car.

But at the end of the day the question is, OP what the hell are you doing?  You've been on here all weekend defending your purchase.  Why weren't you out pushing your **** to everywhere and nowhere in particular, because I'm sure that interior is butter?

Stillin you will not be stampin women with an evoque straight up...

No tri state area female will take you serious with that thing....

maybe in pennsylvania, philadelphia, or south jersey, west virginia....where dudes are country and drive pick ups....

You gotta come correct with a NYC chick.....way too superficial and materialistic....

I know ladies that have sent men home because they came thru trying to drive em around in "entry level" bmw's/mb's....Dudes is like you tryna stunt in c-class and 3 series...you are not doing it....

Wow :lol:

Generalise much?

I hope he's big enough to not worry about what the next man thinks of his car. Some of us don't buy things to impress others and I wouldn't want to even know those girls you talk about. They sound like real winners.

Last edited:
Agreed, nice truck! I went with the Ford Lariat over the Tundra- but i do love the body style and they tend to last longer
Here's mine- candy red
7246298402_980b67721d.jpg
I always liked the look of the F-150's but never had a chance to drive one. I have an 05 Tundra that's still running strong. Love it, but the gas prices these last few years are 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom