Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

Agreed, nice truck! I went with the Ford Lariat over the Tundra- but i do love the body style and they tend to last longer
Here's mine- candy red

I'm loving it. Gas has no effect on me because have a work truck with a company gas card and I drive that thing everywhere lol.

I drive the Tundra as much as a I can, but I work so much I'm constantly driving the work truck. I have had the Tundra maybe 4 months and only put 3-3.5K on it.

I like the shape of the newer Fords. I'm glad I went with the Tundra, but if I didn't, I would have went with Ford. The F-250's are mean...

I had a Ram before this and it was garbage. The only Rams worth a damn are the Cummins..IMO

^ that truck looks serious, I'd be afraid I'd run over some old lady in that thing

Ive always had Z's and an RSX

Code:
^ that truck looks serious, I'd be afraid I'd run over some old lady in that thing
Ive always had Z's and an RSX

Haha trucks aren't that bad to drive. My wife used to be scared to drive mine, and now she tries to drive it all the time lol. I took the Tundra up to Chicago a couple weeks ago for a Bears game and was whipping in and out of traffic...

I will never go back to a car. I'm 6'6" and cars are just too small for me. Plus, you feel a lot safer. In a car, if someone turns in front of you, you hit your brakes. In a truck, I encourage it lol...bring it on civic, because your *** in gonna regret it...

After driving nothing but a truck for weeks, I will get into my wife's tiny little 2 door thing and I feel like I'm 2" above the ground. Feels weird..

If you've never driven a truck, go test drive one. You will love it...

Last edited:
Plus, you feel a lot safer. In a car, if someone turns in front of you, you hit your brakes. In a truck, I encourage it lol...bring it on civic, because your *** in gonna regret it...
laugh.gif
 This man knows. I got rear ended about two months ago. This is what happened to my truck:

And here is what happened to the other guy:

Last edited:
Thread is like those Academy Award movies that come out at the end of the year. It has it all.

Anyone who's been here a while notice that ninjahood's been getting asked whether or not he owns a vehicle in car threads for years, and he always ducks the question? :lol:

Last edited:
If I was gonna rock a truck I'd probably go Tundra... That or Silverado.
pimp.gif

chevy-silverado-2.jpg

But I don't have any need for a truck and i'm not about that MPG life.

You can do in NYC :smokin

i mean yea thats true

but someone like yourself who does love cars an has car knowledge whats the deal?

it cant be insurance, youre over 25 an if you have a CDL your record is clean.............and im sure you can afford da hemi, is it havin that and a sneaker collection like yours which becomes too much?

i know youre the idc type of dude so it doesnt phase you that ppl always ask that question even though we already know you dont drive.

im thinkin its a place to park that whip..........and that can def be an issue.

ninja not havin a car is the reason why complex didnt put him on that NT list smh

Last edited:
If I was gonna rock a truck I'd probably go Tundra... That or Silverado.
pimp.gif

chevy-silverado-2.jpg

But I don't have any need for a truck and i'm not about that MPG life.
probably has one of da best engines out for trucks, shuts down to 4 cylinders when just coasting, and has 400+ horses on tap, towing is crazy too.

Anyone who's been here a while notice that ninjahood's been getting asked whether or not he owns a vehicle in car threads for years, and he always ducks the question? :lol:

Yeah, I know he doesn't have a car. To make matters worse he got joked about his living conditions. I thought that was sort of childish, but dude doesn't even have a car, and is trying to clown someones car and saying someone else has a starter Range. Misplaced priorities.

Walk through the field after dark. Since theres nothing "hood" about it :wink:

:lol: Been there done that. The worst thing that happens there are some cornballs robbing folks leaving the 7/11 or sticking up delivery drivers. That is not hood.

Hood is when the mailmain won't even deliver mail to the neighborhood because the last mailman had his face blown off for no damn reason. (Southside Richmond)

Hood is when you play basketball at the park and before you even hit game point people are letting off shots. (Chamberlayne Ave Northside Richmond)

If you would have mentioned a part of Richmond or even sections of Norfolk/Hampton Roads......that would have been more believable.

At this point, you are still 60 miles are so from any "hood" activites. It's all relative though. I lived all over Virginia and there is nothing about the Northern parts (even though Fredericksburg is more central) that is hoodish.

:lol: Been there done that. The worst thing that happens there are some cornballs robbing folks leaving the 7/11 or sticking up delivery drivers. That is not hood.
Hood is when the mailmain won't even deliver mail to the neighborhood because the last mailman had his face blown off for no damn reason. (Southside Richmond)
Hood is when you play basketball at the park and before you even hit game point people are letting off shots. (Chamberlayne Ave Northside Richmond)
If you would have mentioned a part of Richmond or even sections of Norfolk/Hampton Roads......that would have been more believable.
At this point, you are still 60 miles are so from any "hood" activites. It's all relative though. I lived all over Virginia and there is nothing about the Northern parts (even though Fredericksburg is more central) that is hoodish.

You know what....

Ima let you believe that, sir.

lol ninja really ignorin everything right now lol

idc if you live in nyc, atl, SF..............no way in hell id ever want public trans over personal whip if i can help it

hell it could be TOKYO, and that city is stupid tight compared to US cities.

if it REALLY came down too, id even whip a smart car over takin the damn bus to go workout at the gym

You can do in NYC
smokin.gif
i mean yea thats true

but someone like yourself who does love cars an has car knowledge whats the deal?

it cant be insurance, youre over 25 an if you have a CDL your record is clean.............and im sure you can afford da hemi, is it havin that and a sneaker collection like yours which becomes too much?

i know youre the idc type of dude so it doesnt phase you that ppl always ask that question even though we already know you dont drive.

im thinkin its a place to park that whip..........and that can def be an issue.

ninja not havin a car is the reason why complex didnt put him on that NT list smh
u my homie so imma just tell you da real talk. im way too narcissistic to be hoping outta anything mediocre, and since i live

in NYC where yo dont really NEED a car, if imma go thru da headache of paying da highest insurance in da land it better be worth it

...cuz i aint doing it for a average hooptie...here's my various gripes:

-i aint jumping out da toyota, honda, or frankly anything JDM. da only pass i would rock with is da second generation lexus GS, and 300ZX

but i wouldn't be without a LSX grate engine swap.

-i aint tryin to drive what everyone else got on da road, as much as i love chargers, mustangs, camaros...NYC is flooded with em..and alot of

em are da castrated v6 models. so if imma do anything above its gotta be da top trim SRT8 or ZL1, manual is TOO ******ed in stop & go traffic so da

gt500 wouldn't be in da picture.

-bimmers & nissans are EVERYWHERE in NYC...im on da road for a living so all i see is 3 series fodder, and altima cabs...(sidebar: stop debadging your

328i & 325i, 528i, and slap M// logos on da back...its embarrassing)

-not doing front wheel drive 4 bangers, mom dukes has a old toyota camry i can drive for free, there's no reason to purchase that garbage on my own strength.

-da longer you wait da smarter buyer you become. Had i done da typical knucklehead young dude thing and cop a whip @ 17-18 in NYC without even really

knowing about em, i would've probably crashed, totalled it somehow cuz i was a a wildboy back in da day, now that im actually fluent in car talk and know

about da economics of depreciation, i aint gonna do a stupid decision and copping a whip JUST cuz its a _____ im utilitarian in nature, so im looking at specs

first and what car maker has da best value for my money.

and to keep it all da way frank, when i eventually do get my whip, da only thing imma do wit it is troll da heightz, harlem, and dyckman and lounge/club hop

wit have a trunk/backseat full of smuttz, and peel off in da FDR & westside HW...great if i wasn't already gettin yambz without any wheels.

-jesus piece comes first. yea ya probably tired of me telling you its coming, probably got it da same shelf as dextox, had a few setbacks (legal & illegal)

so i kept having to push it back. but im on track to get it for early next year. people may question why would i want some jewelry over a car, well thats simple,

once you cop da piece, maintenance is near zero outside insurance, da whip however ALWAYS needs rainy day funds, just in case something breaks, gets

stolen, etc. and you dont always wanna go thru da insurance so your rates will increase.

its all about being smart with it b.

Last edited:
lol ninja really ignorin everything right now lol
idc if you live in nyc, atl, SF..............no way in hell id ever want public trans over personal whip if i can help it
hell it could be TOKYO, and that city is stupid tight compared to US cities.
if it REALLY came down too, id even whip a smart car over takin the damn bus to go workout at the gym

I can help it, and I take public transportation every day. I have a car that I never use.

I actually moved back to New York from Miami because I hated driving everywhere.

NYC subway system >

Back
Top Bottom