Bring on the Snow Northeast...picked up my new whip!

good answer :smokin

an i agree an can relate to a lot of those points.

an yea for a regular cat only way to look diff is to mod...........even if its a damn nissan altima

i mean the whip game aint too different right over here in CT an when you throw in all the other factors it makes sense

ninjahood aint neva lied yall

I can help it, and I take public transportation every day. I have a car that I never use.
I actually moved back to New York from Miami because I hated driving everywhere.
NYC subway system >

i just CANT

i love driving, an no i clearly understand nyc subway system is legit. but i like to have options also.

like what if you just needa quick run to do w/e............but yea from an economical standpoint everyone situation is diff but im not naive to the cost.

so i said if I CAN help it..................end of the day i know ninja got it (easily he can have a car if wanted) an he just explained why..............i can dig it.

Last edited:
I love driving. I do it when I travel. I travel a lot for work and I get to push a different whip every time I rent.

I also like drinking and smoking. Which do not go well with driving.

Miami had me taking like $90 taxis home after wild night. **** was ridiculous.

Parking in NY is a pain. Most places you go.

I have a whip out front right now and I'm going to take a 1/2 hour train ride to go boxing in an hour.

lol ninja really ignorin everything right now lol

idc if you live in nyc, atl, SF..............no way in hell id ever want public trans over personal whip if i can help it

hell it could be TOKYO, and that city is stupid tight compared to US cities.

if it REALLY came down too, id even whip a smart car over takin the damn bus to go workout at the gym
das da problem with alot of ya, SWEAR having ANY wheels is better then NO wheels, and thats frankily not true, especially in NYC, everything runs

24/7 out here.

im not getting a whip thats trash or bland, or basically un-ninjahood worthy JUST to have one, thats thirsty talk for cats who sound like they dont have a

license and think driving is da cat's meow.
laugh.gif

i drive on these NYC streets every day for work, if any of ya follow my twitter/instagram ya know its flooded wit cool whips i see while im out and about.

lemme tell you, if you not road ready out in da 5 boros, then you have no business behind da steering wheel.

and everytime i see OP's car its south of houston parked outside some cheesy vintage shop with a female yuppie trust fund baby behind da wheel, its

da epitome of "poser rover"

if i was EVER gonna do a land rover, it would be da OG joint that they still make.

kahn-design-land-rover-defender-harris-tweed-edition-1-660x495.jpg

2007-land-rover-defender-90.jpg

now compare this pedigree of these vaunted rovers to...

Range-Rover-Evoque-1.jpg

yeah.....
laugh.gif
posh spice in HEELS can see over da damn thing.

this thing is a baby rover in every possible way. and with da price it commands, and you're willingness to buy it, it shows you DEFINITELY

copped it for da badge, and not what it does. da only reason i'm getting under you're skin is because im making it clear cuz i speak car talk.

i told you plenty of times, do whatever makes you happy with your money, but dont come on a messageboard expecting to get universal praise

for a whip alot of us know isn't something that accurately represents what that range rover nameplate is about. its da same as copping a 128i BMW expecting

cats in here that know about bimmers to give you props.

this thing is a baby rover in every possible way. and with da price it commands, and you're willingness to buy it, it shows you DEFINITELY

copped it for da badge, and not what it does. da only reason i'm getting under you're skin is because im making it clear cuz i speak car talk.

i told you plenty of times, do whatever makes you happy with your money, but dont come on a messageboard expecting to get universal praise

for a whip alot of us know isn't something that accurately represents what that range rover nameplate is about. its da same as copping a 128i BMW expecting

cats in here that know about bimmers to give you props.
Its not like he copped a baby blue Scion tC.

This is all opinion, but the way you say youre opinion sounds uneducated and loads of unnecessary yap.

my dude i have plenty of NYC driving experience im right ......next door.

JUST for me personally..............even with a massive transit system like that

idgaf, gimme a 94 honda acccord or camry even for back up just so i can get up an go IF i damn well please.

OPTIONS.

as much as i love NYC..............................yall cats is the worse when it comes to image.

i be in long island and nyc all the time

so growin up i was always more swagged out than the avg CT dude, my pops had caravans growin up cuz he dj'd on the side so guess im use to stickin out in NYC like a sore thumb........but if he didnt do that he woulda never made it to rock and soul record shop, an all the other things ive seen growin up even though im a CT dude.

if i was so concerned with what i drove into the city with id a missed out on a lot of memories/events/shoppin

so for me some wheels beats out no wheels

Its not like he copped a baby blue Scion tC.

This is all opinion, but the way you say youre opinion sounds uneducated and loads of unnecessary yap.

He is uneducated, if I copped the Range Rover Sport he'd hate on it because its bigger than his apartment.

The Evoque was brought on by Land Rover to bring people back to the brand or face the brand dying.

I find it funny he says I copped it for the badge because that's how people like him think. You can't actually like the car, it's gotta be about "stunting". If I bought the Grand Cherokee Limited he'd hate on that because its not an SRT8.

Ninjahood's sneaker collection cost more than some dudes cars on here....

Let's keep it funky....one pair of his kicks...is more than some dudes monthly car payment....

Some dudes just have way too much pride and ego...to step outta of a accord-honda / hyundai....i respect it tho....

How you gone look when you lv gucci down, hermes belt, lanvin/balenciaga shoes...and you stepping out a ricer....thats all types of wrong...

its demoralizing...

dudes hopping out they maximas and mitsubishis in exclusive foams and lebrons and limited jordans..where dey do dat at...

dudes rather save up...and go straight foreign....german

Last edited:

Let's keep it funky....one pair of his kicks...is more than some dudes monthly car payment....

who is denyin that?

i said i know he can have a whip if he wanted an he explained why he doesnt.

you prob meant in general.

That's life achievement if I ever saw one

That's not hate on Ninja it just shows how you think

Last edited:

And thats something to be proud of?

laugh.gif

Edit.

Let me keep it "funky" as well. Some peoples way of thinking is just backwards. Not saying ninja in general, but the way YOU are thinking.

Last edited:
lol ninja really ignorin everything right now lol
idc if you live in nyc, atl, SF..............no way in hell id ever want public trans over personal whip if i can help it
hell it could be TOKYO, and that city is stupid tight compared to US cities.
if it REALLY came down too, id even whip a smart car over takin the damn bus to go workout at the gym
I can help it, and I take public transportation every day. I have a car that I never use.

I actually moved back to New York from Miami because I hated driving everywhere.

NYC subway system >
my cousin works at UBS as financial analyst, and he pushes a fresh 2012 M3 LOADED complete wit da carbon fiber roof,

and he takes da train to work EVERYDAY. drives it STRICTLY on

weekends. for cats that know about what it is to own and drive a whip in NYC, its a gift and a curse.

weekdays in midtown manhattan? lulz dont even bother, cuz where are you doing to park?

chu-300x225.jpg

see these cats? they PREY on out of town yuppies trying to park in spots where parking is reserved for commercial plates.

124213345_c61b3e67e0.jpg

90% of da blocks midtown & downtown are marked with these, there's absolutely NO WHERE to leave your car without getting tagged with

110 dollar ticket...so da outta town NTers that like to make fun of NYC NTer taking da trains everywhere, da city is designed to make owning

a car as expensive and headache packed as possible.

there is no such thing as "well lets hop in da whip and go to time square, park and just chill" nah b...straight towed, and sent to chelsa peers

to pay da ticket & tow fee.

outer borough NYCers have a better case of owning a car, especially certain parts of QB, BK, BX, where da trains isn't as prolific and they depend

on more bus routes, but da heightz is square on top of harlem, and parking is terrible.
mean.gif

oh and on top of that, NO ONE in NYC respects your car once you're driving. when its parked, you car will get sat on, bumped by other cars

coming outta a parking space, lights cracked, bumper paint peeling, antennas bent and stolen.

DSC_0006.JPG

this is how 80% of da whips in NYC look like after a month or so of parallel parking (I STRONGLY RECOMMEND getting a clear bra wrapp

to protect your paint)

in short, when you get a car in NYC its something that you gotta be 100% on top of at all times, not something imma do for a 1/2 assed

bucket alot ya outta town NTers drive "just to have a car". ill get me a whip thats WORTH going thru all that headache when its all said and done.

da jesus piece will appreciate in value with time, da car isn't.

Some dudes just have way too much pride and ego...to step outta of a accord-honda / hyundai....i respect it tho....

How you gone look when you lv gucci down, hermes belt, lanvin/balenciaga shoes...and you stepping out a ricer....thats all types of wrong...

its demoralizing...

dudes hopping out they maximas and mitsubishis in exclusive foams and lebrons and limited jordans..where dey do dat at...

why are you still in here? in fact why are you still talking? you havent posted what you drive...

go kick rocks or something

I UNDERSTAND all that lol

but he still has a car

he has that OPTION

all im sayin

yea im familiar with nyc............hell i even seen benzes with bumpers like that

its demoralizing...

I KNOW THIS

i have family members in NY just like this

LIKE I SAID NYC DUDES hell and FEMALES be *** backwards

an again i love NYC....................but its the capital of frontin and stuntin

hell the younger me was this way...................dudes never even heard or seen prada cups or a pelle pelle in my area but i pushed a camry

ill keep it funky too. it is what it is. ive just grown up now thats all

id take a whip over kicks

Last edited:

its demoralizing...

Porsche money

its demoralizing...

i know alot of cats like that....i never wanted to be that guy.

i also never wanted to be da guy in a hot whip, wit tattered gear cuz homie was up to his eyeballs in car payments.

i made da decision when i was a younger dude, i rather be fresh then to have a iiiiiite whip and no kinds of closet, having

a whip should be 1 facet of your game, not da whole thing, smell me?

i also never wanted to be da guy in a hot whip, wit tattered gear cuz homie was up to his eyeballs in car payments.

i made da decision when i was a younger dude, i rather be fresh then to have a iiiiiite whip and no kinds of closet, having

true story

im only speakin for my area

white dudes will have a subaru sti early or some 30k+ whip.................NO GEAR. just be workin for they car mods, insurance, payments.

brothas, total opposite.............gear for days...............hop out of a hoopty or not even have a car.

i made the choice at an early age i just want a happy medium.

:lol:

damb this thread still going.

kinda glad some normalcy has been restored.

ninja, u bring up a good topic to speak about.

i for one will admit that i overspend at times.

Papi, you can have the closet, the car, the crib...you just need to find a balance....which seems to be impossible for a lot of you....is like dudes can't settle for 30 pairs of kicks so they cut back on things like a car to be able to afford more kicks...sad

Back
Top Bottom