Bringing NBA jerserys back into the fashion game

For those of us who love the NBA, it was never a fad.

I won't wear one to the club, but just out and about chilling...hell yeah.

i got a good 10-15 ... i don't wear as much as i used to b/c i don't get the opportunity ...

its been said ... wear what u like

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Real Talk

I got mad Manchester United jerseys....

Thats the only jersey I would wear.
ohwell.gif
Soccer jerseys are the best. Real Talk.

When it's a big gameday better believe I'm reppin
pimp.gif

I was never into the jersey thing
But I have to agree with soccer jerseys
They just look real
pimp.gif
and they have a real good fit
And its a different look

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

"Wear what you like!" - NTer
this is real talk.

I wore jerseys 2-3 years ago and got flamed here, I didnt care and continued to roc'

Do you.

smh.gif
at this young folks worrying about what society wears or accepts.

Ok this said it all /thread

I don't really have a "sick" jersey collection...... Just a bunch of odd ball random jerseys
ie: K-Mart Nets, VC USA, Malone Lakers, Winslow Browns, Hedo Kings
and I'll just rock em during a lazy day in the summer when its a million degrees out with a pair of shorts a flip flops
pimp.gif

Btw, of course, nba jerseys will come back in style

they were in style in the early to mid 90's, came back strong in 2002...it'll be back...but of course, I will be too old to be wearing jerseys as"a style"

im too old to be rockin some other dudes name and number on me......**looks down and sees he is wearing a nets Kidd jersey**

Originally Posted by superbness

Yea i think I'm about top bring NBA throwback and jerseys back in the fashion game. We all know fashion just recycles though out the year. What do you all think? Are Jerseys so played out that there isn't no returning. I seen some nice NBA jerseys that would be piff with some AF1's and Jordans
oh i see. can u bring back pink tees and baggy jeans too. thanks
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

summer time= jersey time
pimp.gif

I'll co-sign.

I was at the range and my boy was wearing his Monta Ellis jersey over a wifebeater, matching fitted, cargos, and flip flops.

I was thinking, man... that fit is still fresh, no %#$%, haha . I got my Jordan USA new with tags.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I don't really have a "sick" jersey collection...... Just a bunch of odd ball random jerseys
ie: K-Mart Nets, VC USA, Malone Lakers, Winslow Browns, Hedo Kings
and I'll just rock em during a lazy day in the summer when its a million degrees out with a pair of shorts a flip flops
pimp.gif
Yea that's what I do. I like to break out older jerseys I have on a hot day if I just have to run to the store or something.

Back
Top Bottom