Bringing NBA jerserys back into the fashion game

all of my jerseys are jordan jerseys except for 2, and those are lebron and webber (sacramento). Thats it. I don't see myself buying any other jerseysunless is a player who shares the same last name as me (james), or any of the original Dream Team joints for nostalgia's sake.

YO!
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ People saying it was a "trend", it's those same people that made it that way and now are wearing nuthuggers, vans and sb dunk lows........

DF!!!

I'm sayin...anyone know where one would be able to obtain a Steve Francis pinstripe rockets jersey.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

I'm sayin...anyone know where one would be able to obtain a Steve Francis pinstripe rockets jersey.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i still got my swingman from middle school

i fd up bad though, after the franchise was traded they had his authentics at marshalls for 29 bucks, nonetheless i slept on em
smh.gif

your best bet is the internet; check ebay and sports collecting sites [they got a bunch of steals on those sports sites]

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by KoolKatz

hell yeah men i remember i wanted to cop that 1 from marshals for 20bucks my faggit mom said no i was blown that day

wait what?...
indifferent.gif
Pretty obvious he was adopted by 2 Gay Men and the feminine of the two said he couldn't have the jersey..

no thats why your sofaking gay 4 saying that seriously you could of came up witha better joke then that faggit.Plus i have a mom and a dad something you don't even have

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

hell yeah men i remember i wanted to cop that 1 from marshals for 20bucks my faggit mom said no i was blown that day

wait what?...
indifferent.gif
Pretty obvious he was adopted by 2 Gay Men and the feminine of the two said he couldn't have the jersey..

no thats why your sofaking gay 4 saying that seriously you could of came up with a better joke then that faggit.Plus i have a mom and a dad something you don't even have

You got alot of anger in your heart kid.....
smh.gif
your avy had me reading that like it was coming from the most interesting man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

I still rock mine in the summer with a white beater and the appropriate footwear of course.

[Ghost]Hit the gym for two weeks, came back all chiseled...[/Ghost]

Honestly though, it's been nice the last few years being as all the sheep stopped wearing them.

what's a "white beater?"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LLC Money

dudes who are 26 and live at home with their mom and hang their clothes out to dry in the dining room and who have their bed supported by flightposite boxes shouldnt really have an opinion on anything
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

hahaha
roll.gif
wow...just went in on duke.

dudes who are 26 and live at home with their mom and hang their clothes out to dry in the dining room and who have their bed supported by flightposite boxes shouldnt really have an opinion on anything
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

thats funny, last time i checked Ninjahood's surf board was on high tide
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
Cotdamn

You really cant even own a Jersey no more without worrying about a player being moved. Unless you got an MJ, Magic or Kobe on.

Back
Top Bottom