Brown Eggs vs. White Eggs

I guess it`s really no big difference. Still do you buy one over the other or it`s whatever ? 

I guess it`s really no big difference. Still do you buy one over the other or it`s whatever ? 

Brown eggs are a marketing gimmick to get people to spend more money.

Originally Posted by HighMan

This is racist…
indifferent.gif

Don't even start it, son.

once you go brown, you won't come down. Mexican

laugh.gif
.. Really though, I've never looked at the color of egg when purchasing. I just look at it to see if it is Organic or not//

I guess they say brown eggs get their pigmented shell from a substance called protoporphyin. They just look healthier to me

I guess they say brown eggs get their pigmented shell from a substance called protoporphyin. They just look healthier to me

once you go brown, you won't come down. Mexican

laugh.gif
.. Really though, I've never looked at the color of egg when purchasing. I just look at it to see if it is Organic or not//

There is no difference, I learned back in Animal Science that the different color comes from the chicken, where the chicken has this color thing on their head something like that

There is no difference, I learned back in Animal Science that the different color comes from the chicken, where the chicken has this color thing on their head something like that

Back
Top Bottom