Brown Eggs vs. White Eggs

white, large
pimp.gif

My stepdads mom has a few chickens in her house upstate so we get eggs from her when she comes down to visit or we go up and they are always brown. And trust me, the eggs from her > the eggs from the store. They are much bigger and the yolks have a lot more flavor to them.

In my house hold we usually got organic brown ones for cooking and eating and used the white ones when my mom use to bake cakes. I don't know if my mom still bakes with the white ones as we get all our eggs from my stepdads mom now.

My stepdads mom has a few chickens in her house upstate so we get eggs from her when she comes down to visit or we go up and they are always brown. And trust me, the eggs from her > the eggs from the store. They are much bigger and the yolks have a lot more flavor to them.

In my house hold we usually got organic brown ones for cooking and eating and used the white ones when my mom use to bake cakes. I don't know if my mom still bakes with the white ones as we get all our eggs from my stepdads mom now.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

So you are implying that your grandmother's eggs are better because they are brown and not because they are fresher?

Originally Posted by Biggie62

So you are implying that your grandmother's eggs are better because they are brown and not because they are fresher?

Back
Top Bottom