Bruce Lee vs Anderson Silva

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Wr

it's beyond having brute force. Bruce lee was a master of harnessing and releasing energy hence the 1 inch punch and other techniques. Gotta go with bruce.

the one inch punch? maybe he'll try the 5 point palm exploding heart technique while he's at it.
laugh.gif
The one inch punch is Benny Hinn status.

let the bodies hit the floor

Originally Posted by Wr

it's beyond having brute force. Bruce lee was a master of harnessing and releasing energy hence the 1 inch punch and other techniques. Gotta go with bruce.

the one inch punch? maybe he'll try the 5 point palm exploding heart technique while he's at it.
laugh.gif
The one inch punch is Benny Hinn status.

let the bodies hit the floor

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Those fights are too old to judge Silva. Chonan was getting lit up until the scissor sweep and Takase outwrestled Silva. There is also no comparsion between them and Lee other than they are Asian.

Where did you hear this? Everyone i heard from was saying it was a v. close fight before the sweep but more people said Chonan was winning. Even the announcer in the clip is saying it.

Those fights are too old to judge Silva. Chonan was getting lit up until the scissor sweep and Takase outwrestled Silva. There is also no comparsion between them and Lee other than they are Asian.

Where did you hear this? Everyone i heard from was saying it was a v. close fight before the sweep but more people said Chonan was winning. Even the announcer in the clip is saying it.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

People asking for videos of fights that happened 50-60 years ago like people could record them and upload them on youtube.

1285960289888.gif
@ people thinking any mma fighter could wash him
The man was a physical freak 
The.Way.Of.The.Dragon.1972.Bruce.Lee.flex.front.jpg

Okay, good to know that this guy would own in MMA if he chose to fight:

170365499_464f1e50c7.jpg

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

People asking for videos of fights that happened 50-60 years ago like people could record them and upload them on youtube.

1285960289888.gif
@ people thinking any mma fighter could wash him
The man was a physical freak 
The.Way.Of.The.Dragon.1972.Bruce.Lee.flex.front.jpg

Okay, good to know that this guy would own in MMA if he chose to fight:

170365499_464f1e50c7.jpg

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

You were misinformed. Anderson was definitely winning that fight.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

http://www.sherdog.net/fo...yo-chonan-video-1390397/
http://www.sherdog.net/fo...-silva-vs-chonan-668361/

idk, they say it was close.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

http://www.sherdog.net/fo...yo-chonan-video-1390397/
http://www.sherdog.net/fo...-silva-vs-chonan-668361/

idk, they say it was close.

Originally Posted by Wr

Shoot gimme 3 months....nah make that 3 years of intensive training and I could beat up Bruce Lee. Kareem Abdul Jabbar went out like a punk
30t6p3b.gif

come on man be serious with yourself.  you took it wayyyyyy too far with that comment.  I wish Bruce Lee would comeback from the dead and kick your dumb !#+.  I'd pay to watch that man punish you.  Dont disrespect somebody who had dedicated there life to something like that.

Originally Posted by Wr

Shoot gimme 3 months....nah make that 3 years of intensive training and I could beat up Bruce Lee. Kareem Abdul Jabbar went out like a punk
30t6p3b.gif

come on man be serious with yourself.  you took it wayyyyyy too far with that comment.  I wish Bruce Lee would comeback from the dead and kick your dumb !#+.  I'd pay to watch that man punish you.  Dont disrespect somebody who had dedicated there life to something like that.

Ok we gotta get real here. In real life there may be Martial artist we never heard of that could take Bruce. Bruce became a name because his life's mission was the change Martial Arts to get it out of tradition and into understanding yourself physically and mentally to decide what methods/arts/styles would best suit you to become the best you can be.

Self Expression.

If Bruce meant to be the best fighter he would have chose that path and competed in his time and we would have footage believe that! We don't and that's not saying he couldn't take people back in the day or right now.

Ask Chuck Norris how the game has changed just in kickboxing. Ask Bill "Superfoot" Wallace, Don "The Dragon" Wilson, and even Cung Le.

This Bruce vs. Anderson stuff is silly for a UFC event. Just about as silly as GSP vs. Anderson. But in A REAL SITUATION WHERE A BIGGER SKILLED ANDERSON IS TRYING TO FINISH BRUCE GUESS WHAT, BRUCE IS FINDING A WAY. That is what he was about, not competition. He understood he was a 5'7'' Asian with a small frame and hands so what can he do if 5 racist white dudes tried to corner him.

My last point. Someone once asked Bruce if he could take Ali when Bruce was at a gym Ali was training. He shadowed Ali's moves outside the ring mimicking every move. Bruce said something along the lines, see this little Chinese hand I couldn't take him.

Ok we gotta get real here. In real life there may be Martial artist we never heard of that could take Bruce. Bruce became a name because his life's mission was the change Martial Arts to get it out of tradition and into understanding yourself physically and mentally to decide what methods/arts/styles would best suit you to become the best you can be.

Self Expression.

If Bruce meant to be the best fighter he would have chose that path and competed in his time and we would have footage believe that! We don't and that's not saying he couldn't take people back in the day or right now.

Ask Chuck Norris how the game has changed just in kickboxing. Ask Bill "Superfoot" Wallace, Don "The Dragon" Wilson, and even Cung Le.

This Bruce vs. Anderson stuff is silly for a UFC event. Just about as silly as GSP vs. Anderson. But in A REAL SITUATION WHERE A BIGGER SKILLED ANDERSON IS TRYING TO FINISH BRUCE GUESS WHAT, BRUCE IS FINDING A WAY. That is what he was about, not competition. He understood he was a 5'7'' Asian with a small frame and hands so what can he do if 5 racist white dudes tried to corner him.

My last point. Someone once asked Bruce if he could take Ali when Bruce was at a gym Ali was training. He shadowed Ali's moves outside the ring mimicking every move. Bruce said something along the lines, see this little Chinese hand I couldn't take him.

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Got em
laugh.gif
n stop with all the mythology.... Harnassing gis inner power? LolAgain.... Force = mass x acceleration. Period

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Got em
laugh.gif
n stop with all the mythology.... Harnassing gis inner power? LolAgain.... Force = mass x acceleration. Period

laugh.gif
I can't believe some of the %%$@ I'm reading in here....some of the crap yall come up with in regards to Bruce Lee is a lot of urban legend...on that Earl the Goat Manigault being 5'8" and taking quarters off the top of the backboard tip...
laugh.gif
Same fools who probably believe in David Blaine's magic too...

laugh.gif
I can't believe some of the %%$@ I'm reading in here....some of the crap yall come up with in regards to Bruce Lee is a lot of urban legend...on that Earl the Goat Manigault being 5'8" and taking quarters off the top of the backboard tip...
laugh.gif
Same fools who probably believe in David Blaine's magic too...

Back
Top Bottom