Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

My barbers hairline just gave out.
Hes like 8 years younger than me too.
I felt bad for him when he mentioned how fast my hair had grown from shaved to long recently.
He then said he had to blade his for good.
Bruh...
The sound of his voice and look on his face.....heart breaking.

Son feels like the jason williams that fell off his bike feels, while watching the nba playoffs, everytime a strong line sits in his chair now. :lol:

My barbers hairline just gave out.
Hes like 8 years younger than me too.
I felt bad for him when he mentioned how fast my hair had grown from shaved to long recently.
He then said he had to blade his for good.
Bruh...
The sound of his voice and look on his face.....heart breaking.

Son feels like the jason williams that fell off his bike feels, while watching the nba playoffs, everytime a strong line sits in his chair now. :lol:

This stuff hits people hard man...some guys harder than others. I've had grown men tell me that hair loss ruined their lives. It kills their self confidence and makes them forget who they are.

I've got a lot of respect for the guys who early on just say eff it and shave it off and I also have respect for the guys who just shave it off eventually, even though they tried fighting the good fight and lost. It's funny to clown around in here, I've caught flack from friends in the past and I know how to laugh about it. Luckily I'm married to an amazing women who doesn't have a judgmental bone in her body

Last edited:
Just saw that one of my friends from college is engaged to a guy who barely has any hair. Reminds that women don't care that much about a guy's baldness, or at least some don't. It's be like me liking a girl who barely has any eyebrows, can't do it.

He should just go bald. Black guys don't look bad bald at all. But what do I know.

Just saw that one of my friends from college is engaged to a guy who barely has any hair. Reminds that women don't care that much about a guy's baldness, or at least some don't. It's be like me liking a girl who barely has any eyebrows, can't do it.

:lol: the hell? Dude said it like it's some anomalie.

I definitely have the fading corners. Anything you can do about that? Fine with a cut but noticeable when hair starts growing

Think I'd rather have this than hair growing all over my forehead though

The angle on my temple's corner is fading back. **** is weird. So when i get lined up, the barber has to go an extra 1/4 inch on the front line so he can take it strsight down into a 90 degree angle. Should I get the surgery? That can't be too many grafts, just basically have to do an upside down 30-60-90 triangle

The angle on my temple's corner is fading back. **** is weird. So when i get lined up, the barber has to go an extra 1/4 inch on the front line so he can take it strsight down into a 90 degree angle. Should I get the surgery? That can't be too many grafts, just basically have to do an upside down 30-60-90 triangle

Are you on hair loss meds?

Lol that's where he got his stage name from, tiger Woods, and he's definitely starting to look exactly like him the more he ages.

I noticed a thin streak through the middle of my head when I was 19... But I guess it's just an area where my hair doesn't grow as thick. I'll be 33 next month and still flourishing... Even gonna drop 2 bills on the bevel joints to celebrate.

I think hair loss will be an issue that'll be dealt with in my lifetime. My pops still got his **** tho, so I'm good. My brother transitioning tho.

Back
Top Bottom