Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I'm in a tough situation, I might need to break up with my barber. Fam keeps leaving me with a crooked shapeup. Thought my hairline was just trash (it kinda is...), But I let it grow out and shaped it up myself, it was perfectly fine.

Swear this is harder than deciding to break up with my ex :lol:
Animated_GIF_downsized_large__9_.gif

I recently did this, it was tough. I did the sucka move and just stopped showing up to the shop and went somewhere else. My hairline is in hospice already, enjoying its final days, and dude used to keep pushing it back.

Switched to a new barber that does a much better job. I ran into my old barber at the movie theater afew weeks ago, he dapped me up then peeped I was rocking a fresh fade. Dude's facial expression instantly changed and he had one of the worst looks of betrayal and disgust I have ever seen.

I'm in a tough situation, I might need to break up with my barber. Fam keeps leaving me with a crooked shapeup. Thought my hairline was just trash (it kinda is...), But I let it grow out and shaped it up myself, it was perfectly fine.

Swear this is harder than deciding to break up with my ex :lol:

Sounds like an easy decision to me. Ain’t nothing to cut that barber off

FC10515F-23FD-4CAA-919F-29290AA56668.png

Animated_GIF_downsized_large__9_.gif

I recently did this, it was tough. I did the sucka move and just stopped showing up to the shop and went somewhere else. My hairline is in hospice already, enjoying its final days, and dude used to keep pushing it back.

Switched to a new barber that does a much better job. I ran into my old barber at the movie theater afew weeks ago, he dapped me up then peeped I was rocking a fresh fade. Dude's facial expression instantly changed and he had one of the worst looks of betrayal and disgust I have ever seen.

Fam, my barber's girl lives a block down the street from my apartment. I never run into dude outside of the shop, but I know as soon as I stop going I'ma start seeing him everywhere.

Cut my hair today. Was putting my clippers away and accidentally dropped them. Two of the blades/teeth (whatever they're called) at the end broke. They kind of old anyways.

Anyone have recommendations for some new clippers?
What kinda clippers? just replace the blade if it's a proper one and the motor's still humming.

Yo barber can’t push yo line back and make ur hairline recede... dudes just be in denial of their naturally receding hairline. :lol:
A barber can definitely intentionally push your line back permanently. Can definitely intentionally give you bald spots. Can definitely change the direction your hair grows.

Although this stuff can also happen independent of a bad barber.

A barber can definitely intentionally push your line back permanently. Can definitely intentionally give you bald spots. Can definitely change the direction your hair grows.

Although this stuff can also happen independent of a bad barber.

not true

How can a pair of clippers change how your hair grows out of your scalp when all they do is cut the hair growing out of your scalp to a certain length?

All a barber can do is cut past where your hair line starts or cut your hair too low.

Dudes be having receding hair lines or less than ideal hairlines and the barber may have to push it back a little to give you a perfect edge up... when your line starts to go the barber has to keep going further and further back... that's why dudes blame the barber but be in denial of their hair loss...

When I go back I’m dropping my barber. Dudes be too damn comfortable, taking artistic liberties with the hairline, **** that, plus dude thinks he’s Hollywood now, nah fam, he’s outta there.
Ever since my barber went hollywood in February I've been looking for a new one...It's stressful and summer coming, gotta be Icy ! :smh:

What happened?

The other day I had to thank my barber for being a responsible individual. He’s been solid for the last 12 years. I need to get him a Christmas gift. That’s my dog.

E0F5C5F7-CCAA-4AAD-8B68-860DFF88288A.gif
Mane I come into the shop one day and yo asks me "you didnt get my text?"....I said naw cuz he dont need my # since I walk in and get a cut the same damn time every other Friday afternoon...But anyway he proceeds to tell me that he sent out a link to some app he using now to book appointments, no more walk ins AND all prices raised by $10-15 :smh:...My cuts now would be $35 instead of $20 :sick:, so I just said cool and dipped...Been without a regular barber ever since and no shop to call home :smh:

Tried out a few new places but the ones I been to round me either aint that nice or they straight Spanish shops which makes the communication difficult ...wish I had a jet to fly back home to get a cut from my mans round the way :lol: ...sounds like u truly blessed wo, def show your barber some appreciation

Last edited:
Mane I come into the shop one day and yo asks me "you didnt get my text?"....I said naw cuz he dont need my # since I walk in and get a cut the same damn time every Friday afternoon...But anyway he proceeds to tell me that he sent out a link to some app he using now to book appointments, no more walk ins AND all prices raised by $10-15 :smh:...My cuts now would be $35 instead of $20 :sick:, so I just said cool and dipped...Been without a regular barber ever since and no shop to call home :smh:

Tried out a few new places but the ones I been to round me either aint that nice or they straight Spanish shops which makes the communication difficult ...wish I had a jet to fly back home to get a cut from my mans round the way :lol: ...sounds like u truly blessed wo, def show your barber some appreciation

IG got the barber game messed up too?

Coming home next week.
What number do ya go when ya take it all off?
Im thinking double zero on the sides. Zero or 1/2 up top

What kinda clippers? just replace the blade if it's a proper one and the motor's still humming.

Wahl 2000 taper

My G ahat ahat disassemble the broken component and make sure the motor is physically working. You should be able to get a replacement part, but be careful of the price. Sometimes with clippers it's just cheaper to replace the whole unit.

cut it all off with the lowest guard you have and then go with the grain with razor.

or

magic shave for bald heads.

Fam, my barber's girl lives a block down the street from my apartment. I never run into dude outside of the shop, but I know as soon as I stop going I'ma start seeing him everywhere.

Only recourse is to smash her. Do God’s work.
Once you start seeing a slow integration of:

3023B7A1-C457-4792-B57A-A5BC1915F734.jpeg

7A10BA9F-301F-4529-BAF9-FC197FAA7DD2.png

C3439866-ACFA-4C82-A1B1-C5D06860D6D7.jpeg

It’s a f***ing wrap.

Fitted SZN is forced upon you before you can even realize what’s going on.
8129BE55-2576-4344-9916-64696F6F7DE8.png

Yooooo this is too much real life :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom