Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

$450k a year

2C70E519-4E5F-4F10-9948-3CD407892585.png

I’m good at lining myself up and shaping my beard but when I have to give myself a haircut, I only have a 50% success rate.

First time i tried to fade i was in the mirror 3 hours sweating like i was doing surgery. I'm good at it now 11 years later but i still wouldn't say that I've perfected it.

My taper game is trash :smh: once I figure that out, I'll be good
What part you unsure on, I think the second phase is really the part that completes it. Had an old school barber give me a fade once, he owned the shop. Dude literally spun the chair and faded my hair, I was in the chair like WTF. Once he was done I was like OH no wonder he owns the shop.

I like going to the Black man's country club, the barber shop. I have a female barber, and for the last ten years I get a light ceasar on top, with a zero on the sides, I get it trimmed every two weeks. 25 bucks.

When I first heard about this, I put my nose in the air then became quite judgmental. However, after seeing the happiness that many of the customers feel after the process, yeah, do your thing. There are so many people out there who are dealing with disorders, skin issues such as alopecia, and then simply suffering from early hair loss. If this does it for you, I can't hate. Bravo to this brother. What I can't get with is that topix stuff. I see you coming from a distance with what looks to be a head full of hair, and then when I get up close, there is nothing there! That, I cannot understand!

I like going to the Black man's country club, the barber shop. I have a female barber, and for the last ten years I get a light ceasar on top, with a zero on the sides, I get it trimmed every two weeks. 25 bucks.

When I first heard about this, I put my nose in the air then became quite judgmental. However, after seeing the happiness that many of the customers feel after the process, yeah, do your thing. There are so many people out there who are dealing with disorders, skin issues such as alopecia, and then simply suffering from early hair loss. If this does it for you, I can't hate. Bravo to this brother. What I can't get with is that topix stuff. I see you coming from a distance with what looks to be a head full of hair, and then when I get up close, there is nothing there! That, I cannot understand!

That was pretty much my take when I saw this. There’s big money in that industry. 250-600 a pop, maaaaaaan

Don't be my G. I was nervous AF to take the Mach 3 to my head but after I was done, I wished I had done so at least a year earlier.

All facts. I came home a month ago and I honestly should’ve done it sooner. I’d been getting the Kobe cut so long that once I finally went the whole way it wasn’t even that big of a deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom