Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Dude lost a good 10-12yrs in an hour :lol:
Why granpa look like Michael Jai White.
74187_v9_ba.jpg

Whats good with these barbers in the south tryna make ya lining EXTRA sharp and making a whole new hairline?

My boy just got his **** pushed back something MEAN and now he gotta wolf and grow out for a good two months or something. Tears almost ran down his eyes when I saw him :lol:

Whats good with these barbers in the south tryna make ya lining EXTRA sharp and making a whole new hairline?

My boy just got his **** pushed back something MEAN and now he gotta wolf and grow out for a good two months or something. Tears almost ran down his eyes when I saw him :lol:
I swear barbers are the number cause of black male hairline recession. They’re so scared someone is going to blame ones natural hair on their cutting skills.

Cut is nice but he enhancing it too much with whatever shoe polish / magic marker they using. Looking like his hair is drawn on. Looked way more crazy a month or two back when his hair was looking like lego hair.

Always had some random grays in my 20s which was cool, but in my 30s it's more scattered, not uniform which is kinda annoying actually. I'd prefer if it was more full.

I’ll have a random grey hair or two in my beard. The texture of them is different for some reason.

Barbers haven't touched my hairline in 10 years. Barely even go to get a cut at all. Between the poor attitudes, poor service, poor hygiene, and audacious arrogance, I invested in a self cut system mirror and bought some clippers off Amazon. Decided after years of lining up my own hair to change it up and get a fade. Hit up Booksy, set an appointment with a barber with high ratings, brought 3 pics of what a wanted with me to the barber, still had to wait 45 minutes, refused the line up and refused the moustache and beard...fade only, and still got the back of my neck scared up... All for the pleasure of paying $30. Didn't even feel it until I got home.

IMG_20200321_211421.jpg
IMG_20200321_211609__02.jpg

That was right before Covid.

Tried to get a cut this weekend. Hit Booksy up for a different barber with high ratings.

Went to the shop and barbers were steady running their mouths with no masks in sight. Talking and laughing right over customers heads... And they wasnt even talking about nothing. Just a bunch of BS. A few customers had masks but only one barber did. The rest of them couldn't be bothered and actually seemed like the types to try and debate whether or not Covid is real.

I hit the Grandpa Simpson.

By the time I got back to the parking lot the barber hit me up with "Ready". I hit him back immediately with the...

Screenshot_20200801-150548__01.jpg

You'd think these guys would be on their best behavior in times like these but nope.

About to learn how to fade my own damn hair.

As much as I'd like to support some of these dudes business they got me like Lauren Hill out in these streets...

It could all be so simple... But you'd rather make it haaard.

Half of them can't cut worth a damn, a quarter got bad attitudes / treat customers like crap, might be 5% that provide fantastic service at a fair price...and the rest are probably only working with a few customers on a list because they are actually professionals and in such high demand that they don't need a booth.. Just show up at your house.

Last edited:
Cut is nice but he enhancing it too much with whatever shoe polish / magic marker they using. Looking like his hair is drawn on. Looked way more crazy a month or two back when his hair was looking like lego hair.

100% incorrect. Go peep his hairline and the other ones of people running they hands through his hair including his wife :lol:. Aint no shoe polish or magic marker with this man. He's def in the committee of top 5 DOA

Yeah of course his hair was grown out and looking crazy when you dont get a lining after months. whos doesn't :lol:

Barbers haven't touched my hairline in 10 years. Barely even go to get a cut at all. Between the poor attitudes, poor service, poor hygiene, and audacious arrogance, I invested in a self cut system mirror and bought some clippers off Amazon. Decided after years of lining up my own hair to change it up and get a fade. Hit up Booksy, set an appointment with a barber with high ratings, brought 3 pics of what a wanted with me to the barber, still had to wait 45 minutes, refused the line up and refused the moustache and beard...fade only, and still got the back of my neck scared up... All for the pleasure of paying $30. Didn't even feel it until I got home.

IMG_20200321_211421.jpg
IMG_20200321_211609__02.jpg

That was right before Covid.

Tried to get a cut this weekend. Hit Booksy up for a different barber with high ratings.

Went to the shop and barbers were steady running their mouths with no masks in sight. Talking and laughing right over customers heads... And they wasnt even talking about nothing. Just a bunch of BS. A few customers had masks but only one barber did. The rest of them couldn't be bothered and actually seemed like the types to try and debate whether or not Covid is real.

I hit the Grandpa Simpson.

By the time I got back to the parking lot the barber hit me up with "Ready". I hit him back immediately with the...

Screenshot_20200801-150548__01.jpg

You'd think these guys would be on their best behavior in times like these but nope.

About to learn how to fade my own damn hair.

As much as I'd like to support some of these dudes business they got me like Lauren Hill out in these streets...

It could all be so simple... But you'd rather make it haaard.

Half of them can't cut worth a damn, a quarter got bad attitudes / treat customers like crap, might be 5% that provide fantastic service at a fair price...and the rest are probably only working with a few customers on a list because they are actually professionals and in such high demand that they don't need a booth.. Just show up at your house.
If you already been cutting your hair and got the acumen and confidence just look up some fade videos. Won't be perfect but atleast you won't have to deal with an unknown barber.

If you already been cutting your hair and got the acumen and confidence just look up some fade videos. Won't be perfect but atleast you won't have to deal with an unknown barber.

Moved from one area to another (city to suburbs) and tried a shop in the new area.

Set an appointment, went in after work, waited for the barber to finish a customer, got up and was about to get in the chair and the barber sat in his own chair telling me he was tired and needed a break / nap before he could cut my hair.

Never saw anything like that in my life. Couldn't even take it personal. I just looked at the OG cutting hair next to him with disbelief and the OG just shook his head.

I walked out and that's when I bought the self cut mirror and clippers...that same day.

Should have known something was wrong when they had fake Jordans for sale on display in a glass cabinet.

Had to drive to my old area in DC if I wanted a fade. That drive was painful - especially on the weekends...but all I had to do was get in the chair, set an appointment with no wait time...didn't even have to say a word, and the cuts were ALWAYS on point. Shop closed down years ago. Damned gentrification. Barber ended up moving to Md. Too far to go for a cut every two weeks so been fro'd out ever since. I tell you what though - those fades were so precise I actually had other barbers ask me who cut my hair. When I told them they were like Yeah I know those guys. Shop was called "The Perfect Cut" on H street in DC. I miss those dudes. Some of the best stand up dudes you'd ever meet. Customers from literally all walks of life. Never even got one razor bump. They had me feeling like a super star - didn't even need a mirror. Good times!

Funny thing about it is I got more respect at a real "hood" barber shop in DC no matter if I had on a shirt and tie or regular clothes than I did at these suburban spots.

Been too nervous to try to fade my own hair but just might try it. Those You Tube tutorials make it look WAY too easy.

Last edited:
Not necessary for seasick waves at all.

Remind of when I did one of these and changed my mind halfway because I really already had "good" hair, not sure why I did that. Awful decision though as apparently halfway you get the roughest, worst texture possible. Chick that braided my hair probably got carpal tunnel trying to maneuver that.

Back
Top Bottom