Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Damn not to add to that but went to a lady barber once and she cut my waves against the grain. Was deep back then so they stood tall, but damn. Sexy *** cuban milf i think.

I've never understood how people can just throw away their hair for a comedy skit. I would be scared that my lining would never recover.
Lol 1 cut isn't going to ruin your follicles. Haircuts period won't really ruin your follicles.

I finally came home too. I thought I was going to shave it off next year when I turned 40 but got into a bike accident and the doctors shaved half of my head during surgery. Now I just buzz it all off with clippers and as much as my head isn't nicely shaped, I should have done this a long time ago.

Jesus pic don't even look real looks like a painting. Barber is God with the clippers. Waves on point, about to go get my brush and put in some time right now.
I finally came home too. I thought I was going to shave it off next year when I turned 40 but got into a bike accident and the doctors shaved half of my head during surgery. Now I just buzz it all off with clippers and as much as my head isn't nicely shaped, I should have done this a long time ago.
Damn that is kind of messed up doc could have just finished it for you. You wake up out of surgery.
tenor.gif

Jesus pic don't even look real looks like a painting. Barber is God with the clippers. Waves on point, about to go get my brush and put in some time right now.

Damn that is kind of messed up doc could have just finished it for you. You wake up out of surgery.
tenor.gif
Haha. It was more half my head the two faced way but still pretty jacked looking when o woke up. Eventually I’ll have to bic it but i am going to just do the low fade for another couple of years.

Carlton getting away with the saucery on AFV cuz caucasians can’t tell the difference and black ppl don’t watch :wow:

Back
Top Bottom