Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

A6A8E042-1FE0-4CFD-9897-E7212E960D07.jpeg
LeBron.
tenor.gif

Tony Baker might need to do an update.

Last edited:
Why these cats dying their hair. That s**** so sus to me
When I was stationed in Charleston I used to go to a shop and would have to wait like an hour and some change past my appointment because my barber was dying cat’s hair/beards and ****, and this was right around the time that Rick Ross was hitting so everyone was on that wave, still hate it to this day

Seems like the newer generations of men are overly concerned with aesthetics and looks. Take nba players for instance, they had George Jeffersons, bald heads etc and didn't care. Today's ballers act like they are on the runway.

I’m not talking about aesthetics. Men liked the way the looked back then too. I like to look good also. I use to get called “pretty boy” growing up also. I’m specifically talking about dying your hair blonde, purple, blue, green, etc. as a black man. I’ve seen beards dyed also. To each, his own though.

I’ve never in my life woke up and said “let me dye my hair hot pink”.

I’m not talking about aesthetics. Men liked the way the looked back then too. I like to look good also. I use to get called “pretty boy” growing up also. I’m specifically talking about dying your hair blonde, purple, blue, green, etc. as a black man. I’ve seen beards dyed also. To each, his own though.

I’ve never in my life woke up and said “let me dye my hair hot pink”.
I thought you meant dying it jet black to eliminate the grey. I'm not with the colors either. Couldn't pay me to do a color.

Sometimes I wonder if I am out here looking as crazy as LeBron, who admittedly really only does when you catch the right angles and freeze photos. I got the same thinning starting at the vertex then penetrating to the front in the shape of a light bulb deal then the side (the dht free zone) still extra dark and luxurious like a wool blanket. Most of the time it looks fine to myself in the mirror, worse in photos, but in that Wal Mart camera above the self checkout with the leds makes it look like my whole head is bald because you see nothing but light reflecting off the top off my head like hairs aint even there

Back
Top Bottom