Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Jalen been lying to us. Bruh out here getting his Jamie Fox on
1611351904621.png

1611351844270.jpeg

Looks like a different barber, shape up ain't nearly as crisp as the picture. Possibly for a promo shoot or something, because those waves on point in the picture.

What person who decides their profession to be barber would have the gaul to take 60% off your sides though?
anywhere that got a Military base will do that to you real fast if you dont go to a black male barber, the old high and tight. It can look ok on fay 1 but once everything starts shading back in where it was cut, which for me is almost immediately, it looks crazy.

That Floyd special coming in nice.

Hilarious :lol:

Hometown dude here. Been a supporter of his for a while. He's nice with the comedy and has been grinding for a minute. His big break has to be on the horizon...

Last edited:
You from Ft Worth? Last time I was down there I got a cut at Grapevine Mills at that spot in the mall by burlington, made the mistake of not wanting to wait in line so just went to the dude with nobody in the chair, figured everybody was just waiting on specific barbers because that's their homeboy or whatever so let me give this other kat a chance since I'm pressed for time. Had him to do a line and keep my beard sideburns. Fam had my lines all sorts of obtuse and acute, non symmetric angles. Like they were straight lines he was good at making them straights, they were just intersecting at wrong angles. Son need a protractor and he'll be alright. Cut had the nerve to be like $40 too

You from Ft Worth? Last time I was down there I got a cut at Grapevine Mills at that spot in the mall by burlington, made the mistake of not wanting to wait in line so just went to the dude with nobody in the chair, figured everybody was just waiting on specific barbers because that's their homeboy or whatever so let me give this other kat a chance since I'm pressed for time. Had him to do a line and keep my beard sideburns. Fam had my lines all sorts of obtuse and acute, non symmetric angles. Like they were straight lines he was good at making them straights, they were just intersecting at wrong angles. Son need a protractor and he'll be alright. Cut had the nerve to be like $40 too

Yezzir. Born and raised.

I mainly knew Sydney Castillo as a basketball player while he was at Southwest High School. Dude is like 6'5" and actually had a decent game. I believe he played ball in college too. He even references his ball playing experiences in his material. He's good people. Hope his grind pays off!

On another note... You're a better man than me. I cannot just let anybody split my wig. I do extensive research, background checks, testimonials and all. I need them BarberFax!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom