Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

From what i've read and gathered, yes. 

But I don't think it's working in the fashion that one would think it's supposed to. His hair, and hairline still be dissapearing and reappearing and what not. 

strong halogens melt it away. if he takes fins and medicine for it, which most need to in order to preserve it, he‘ll lose his basketball dominance.

Lebron is continuously losing more hair even though he got a transplant (or more than one I think). I don't think NBA players are allowed to take finasteride because it manipulates hormones. Even though it does not give you any more of an athletic advantage (trust me)

My man came back off his death bed with that procedure

View media item 1913645

:lol:

word...hairline like:

3804117-1633454510-sit-u.gif

Yeah I think LeBron would've been better served getting the Doc Rivers/Kirk Franklin/micropigmentation procedure. The hair restoration seems like it'll be a life long battle because he is losing hair at a faster rate than it is growing. As long as he doesn't get carried away micropigmentation would probably work better for him. He may not get that full head of hair but at least his "hairline" would look crispy at all times.

Last edited:
Too much damn work for lebron to keep his scraps of hair. He should've just cut it last year and be done with it.

Too much damn work for lebron to keep his scraps of hair. He should've just cut it last year and be done with it.
His barber damn near top 3 in the nation for working with so little for so long though. In 6 Months he'll have the cleanest edge up right when it's time to debut his new sneaker.  

Black dudes also look much much better with the full baldie or the Kobe fade than other races

I don't understand why Lebron won't just shave those 268 hairs off. He looks like he's got a good shaped dome and it's already short as hell. That **** would grow back in a few weeks. And if he keeps it shaved nobody would even mention it anymore. 

I don't understand why Lebron won't just shave those 268 hairs off. He looks like he's got a good shaped dome and it's already short as hell. That **** would grow back in a few weeks. And if he keeps it shaved nobody would even mention it anymore. 

I think he doesnt like/want the jordan comparison

His head ain't perfect but its not the worst out there. He just has a more squared shaped head. The thing is he has to go to the skin and I am sure that is what is freaking him out. He did the low cut and you can still see a messed up line.

lebronrealsbs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom