Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

How do you guys feel about finersteride?

I've been on it almost a year and it has halted my hair loss completely. I don't expect it to last forever but it's doing what it is suppose to be doing. I haven't experienced any side-effects thankfully.

My doc said that these side effects aren't likely to happen to folks who take it before their mid 30's due to their testosterone being able to balance it out. Said that these side effects coincide with men having a drop in testosterone in their mid 30's 

The clinical studies showed 1-2% of men experienced sexual side effects. How much of this is psychosomatic? Men who are experiences hairloss are already mentally vulnerable, so I think theres a good chance a lot of the reports of side effects are psychosomatic or come from men that were going to experience a drop in testosterone entering their mid 30s or 40s. However, I do think that these side effects are real life for some users.

:wow: I shaved my head bald

Good for you, seriously. Owning it is a good way to go and much harder than guys (who haven't lost a hair on their head) make it seem when they say "just shave it". My roommate finally buzzed his head and has been doing very well with the ladies ever since. He's a white guy with extensive hairloss and was rocking a pony tail for 4 year with no hair on top :x

Last edited:
Y'all see lebron at the espys? He FINALLY smartened up!

Yea he finally cut it lower so it would blend better same thing I been doing for years :lol:

I'm 27 now **** starting to thin hard now I don't think I can hold the line much longer..

Hordor

School Lunch/plus McDonald's and other fast food

I simply think we can see and pay attention to young ppl thinning now tbh

I dont think there's been a drastic uptick in the amount of young ppl who are losing their hair. I would have to see some stats behind it. Threads like these, twitter, etc. do make it seem like that is the case however.

School Lunch/plus McDonald's and other fast food

I simply think we can see and pay attention to young ppl thinning now tbh

I dont think there's been a drastic uptick in the amount of young ppl who are losing their hair. I would have to see some stats behind it. Threads like these, twitter, etc. do make it seem like that is the case however.

That's cause we ain't young no mo's
Just cause our handles got the word "kid" in it don't mean we ain't getting washed .

Getting a cut right now
3 clip the lowest I've gone, gotta keep the lettuce tight going forward

Last edited:
:lol: at being old in our 20s

Now is there more men out there going bald then past generations? Maybe not but Look at your grandfather's or even father's generation male pattern baldness wasn't hitting them until 35 and up. It was a rarity in previous generations to see dudes balding in there 20s it's the norm now hell the dudes we clowning are under 30.

I have no hard evidence to back this up as there is no studies done but it's plenty of speculation out there as to the onset of MPB being triggered earlier by the foods we eat ( testosterone injected food which increase DHT). I'm not basing this solely on NT but real life and celebrities.
Again it's all speculation and conversation but it might not be more but it's definitely happening earlier as to why idk

Every dude in my family bald in there 20s. My dad got a mean uncle phil going on. Im 31 next month still florishing. I keep my fingers crossed cause i look horrible with a bald head lol.

nah its always been happening...people just dressed more formally and wore hats more...they'd throw on a suit to get groceries...

nowadays its way more casual with the t shirts, skinny jeans, and trainers so we notice balding more from the dressed down style...

Last edited:
I already know when I turn 30 my hairline is going to be toast. Probably have that U hairline. I got 5 years to grow a beard or its going to be ugly for ya boy.

My Grandpops had a full G-Eazy combover until the day he passed away.

My Dad went bald in his 40s.

Hopefully I get my G-Pops hair genetics.

The food thing as being the one trigger of early onset MPB has always been a thing because it's plausible.

But even so, I would imagine that it would only be a modest increase if that were even the case.

I still hold on to there being a ton of recency bias when people say that. If people paid attention to hairlines and balding like they do today, and look at it critically, then i'm sure you would see people balding in their 20's just like you do today. Technically, you can start balding when you hit puberty, and that's always been the case so to imagine that people balding in their 20's is a new phenomenon is to me, farfetched.

Yea he finally cut it lower so it would blend better same thing I been doing for years :lol:

I'm 27 now **** starting to thin hard now I don't think I can hold the line much longer..

Hordor

hilarious! i came to grips after my barber was raping me too after i kept saying "don't push my **** back! i'm in a wedding!!!" now i jus use clippers to shave it all off. i jus turned 33! the baldie and beard are a good look tho. ladies like it...its jus tedious bc my hair grows dumb fast

Back
Top Bottom