Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Kev...the lights are on and them o’s done gon’ home. Come on in fam..
FEE43527-3430-4B75-9BBF-8C9538507C55.jpeg

I’m late but KD is looking like Samuel L Jackson’s character in Jungle Fever

Damn, don't really follow college basketball much anymore, didn't know he was at Texas now. From VCU to a program like UT is big.

Talked about compressed, what grease is he using to keep that down. Has to be a combination of Pink moisturizer and blue magic.
Shaka Smart has grown his hair out.

Just need to go bald, weird its like one corner is receding or just stopped growing.
tenor (1).gif

Durant don't got no real people around him man.
Man don't know who Kevin got his hair from but he needs to F them up. Dude got screwed on so many levels, facial hair is trash and hair leaving him already upstairs. Starting to think requirement to be a GOAT of your era is bald head.

Dope picture, dude continued the tradition Billy Dee set for smooth cats. Trying to think who in the generation after him picked up the mantle?

None of these gen-z or millennials cats are smooth as Denzel or Billy D. I’m sure 95% don’t know who billy d williams is....

None of these gen-z or millennials cats are smooth as Denzel or Billy D. I’m sure 95% don’t know who billy d williams is....
No argument from me, does the 2000's have someone on that level though or does it still belong to Denzel?

Back
Top Bottom