Bulls offseason Thread

We won that game because Pau didn't play. And Taj was balling... Taj and Niko >>> Noah and Pau this series.

are we better off with pau and noah on the bench or was that a fluke or something?

Last edited:
No emotion shown after the buzzer beater

Rose is a cold blooded killer :pimp:

Pau just plays to soft man... He has no energy... Noah played good tonight every where but offensively...

We were a bigger threat offensively with Taj and Niko out there and Taj was making up for Noah on the boards...

Pau just plays to soft man... He has no energy... Noah played good tonight every where but offensively...

We were a bigger threat offensively with Taj and Niko out there and Taj was making up for Noah on the boards...
This. Pau is lazy on defense and at times carelessly gives up the ball. He plays like he is too cool to run and jump. And if he isn't feeling it offensively, then you're in for a long night with him. Earlier today I was talking to someone and I said I think we would be better off matching cleveland small ball wise. Cause Bron isn't going to get off Rose to Guard Niko. Especially if Rose is cooking.

Last edited:
HUGE win fellas! I was about to lose my **** after the foul by bron on Rose and nothing called.

We didnt have a great game and still pulled out the win. Rose really came out and showed the most aggressiveness I have seen in a long time and it really made a difference down the stretch all he has to do is quit shooting all those jumpers.

Sunday I hope we can put together a game like Game 6 vs the Bucks and Game 1 vs Cleveland.

GG player.

Hopefully Gasol is alright. I wasn't able to catch the first half, did the injury look bad?

No he kept playing with it but eventually pulled himself out of the game later. I am not sure when the inciting injury actually happened.

Hopefully Pau is ok. Even if he doesnt give us 20 we still need his minutes.

We gotta figure out somethin to do with Thompson on the glass, hes nice without question but he can't dominate the offensive glass like he has been

Great win almost re-tore my achilles jumping around after rose shot.....

With that being said there is no bias, i have rarely seen a game called so poorly and one sided in my life. The refs did everything in their power to take that from us and im heated. That wasnt one or two bad calls it was getting blatant.

Im not mad if pau is hurt and taj plays more and noah slides back to his natural position. Jo sucked offensively yes but he was huge tonight. Lets not hype up niko what he did tonight is his role add a spark dont need or want him to overplay.

Last I find it funny they wont say rose played some of his best defense all year, instead its kyrie is hurt. Kyrie foot supposedly was hurt in game 2 of Boston he had plenty big games since then.

Our small ball worked, hopefully we stick to it..

We shouldn't be playing Noah and Gasol together no more and rotate them at the 5..

Back
Top Bottom