Buyers remorse. Post your REGRETS! (pics)

For me it was flint 7's, cdp 10,freshwater griffs, 1/2 cents they just dint look good on me so I decided to sell them.

Also, carmine 6's are something I kind of do regret buying. I feel that they don't look right when I wear em.

For me it was flint 7's, cdp 10,freshwater griffs, 1/2 cents they just dint look good on me so I decided to sell them.

Also, carmine 6's are something I kind of do regret buying. I feel that they don't look right when I wear em.

Laser XV's
smh.gif

air-jordan-retro-3-pure-main-release-dates.jpg

Plus I stayed up until 2-3am to buy these from NDC thinking they were gonna be sold out when I woke up
indifferent.gif

I regret some other purchases:
-Jordan 1 Max Orange
-2 pairs of Motorsport VI
-and recently this iPhone case for $25 that I could have gotten for like $3
smh.gif

I'm sure there are more, just can't think of them right now.

air-jordan-retro-3-pure-main-release-dates.jpg

Plus I stayed up until 2-3am to buy these from NDC thinking they were gonna be sold out when I woke up
indifferent.gif

I regret some other purchases:
-Jordan 1 Max Orange
-2 pairs of Motorsport VI
-and recently this iPhone case for $25 that I could have gotten for like $3
smh.gif

I'm sure there are more, just can't think of them right now.

nike-air-max-360-blue-2.jpg
2712772721_0eab8a99f6.jpg

Neither my pics but I bought the 1st pair at ntmia just because I bought into the hybrid hype so much and thought it was the coolest thing ever, and these were the only ones I could find. I bought the second pair in paris in nt paris over what I think I remember were the infared n neon 90 & 95 hybrids. They might not have had my size but i dont remember.

air-jordan-20-xx-west-coast-university-bluewhite-black.jpg
images

Love these both and I think they're real cool shoes but I just can't wear much with them.

I also bought some blk/red zkIVs while working for nike on a good hash discount, came out to like 40. I like them too but I just don't wear them enough

nike-air-max-360-blue-2.jpg
2712772721_0eab8a99f6.jpg

Neither my pics but I bought the 1st pair at ntmia just because I bought into the hybrid hype so much and thought it was the coolest thing ever, and these were the only ones I could find. I bought the second pair in paris in nt paris over what I think I remember were the infared n neon 90 & 95 hybrids. They might not have had my size but i dont remember.

air-jordan-20-xx-west-coast-university-bluewhite-black.jpg
images

Love these both and I think they're real cool shoes but I just can't wear much with them.

I also bought some blk/red zkIVs while working for nike on a good hash discount, came out to like 40. I like them too but I just don't wear them enough

Originally Posted by SC415

I didnt think I would ever hear someone say this.
But I guess one mans trash is another mans treasure. 

Originally Posted by SC415

I didnt think I would ever hear someone say this.
But I guess one mans trash is another mans treasure. 

Don't really regret anything but there are certainly shoes I wish I hadn't paid retail for as they ended up being cheaper down the road.
Likewise, I certainly have quite a few "non-buying" regrets -where I had the chance to get a pair easily for mrp ...only to see their value rocket upwards a few months later.

But here's a few that I definitely could've lived without:

Peapod VIIIs -I thought these would look great with a really nice pair of jeans ...they didn't...
4528500348_a9e32eabf0.jpg

Alpha/Omega "pack" -victim of hype & Carolina blue...
4535224518_43fd2f9c99.jpg

4348950707_3d9197d83e.jpg

& I didn't really have much choice with these XVIIs.
The hype for the Carmines was so crazy it was just easier & cheaper to get the pack on release day rather than try & get the VIs seperately...
4576448921_9c54fab20d.jpg

Don't really regret anything but there are certainly shoes I wish I hadn't paid retail for as they ended up being cheaper down the road.
Likewise, I certainly have quite a few "non-buying" regrets -where I had the chance to get a pair easily for mrp ...only to see their value rocket upwards a few months later.

But here's a few that I definitely could've lived without:

Peapod VIIIs -I thought these would look great with a really nice pair of jeans ...they didn't...
4528500348_a9e32eabf0.jpg

Alpha/Omega "pack" -victim of hype & Carolina blue...
4535224518_43fd2f9c99.jpg

4348950707_3d9197d83e.jpg

& I didn't really have much choice with these XVIIs.
The hype for the Carmines was so crazy it was just easier & cheaper to get the pack on release day rather than try & get the VIs seperately...
4576448921_9c54fab20d.jpg

air-force-25-low-lebron-james.jpg

worst sneaker i had, design is horrible and very bulky. fit is 80/100. i just got it packaged with kbv away with a below retail price. good thing it's gone, and guess what? sold it with fair price too.
pimp.gif
:

air-force-25-low-lebron-james.jpg

worst sneaker i had, design is horrible and very bulky. fit is 80/100. i just got it packaged with kbv away with a below retail price. good thing it's gone, and guess what? sold it with fair price too.
pimp.gif
:

Back
Top Bottom