Buying a new laptop for college

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

Toshiba laptops.

Aren't Toshiba's some of the worst out there?

That's why I deliberately misspell Toshiba by adding in an extra "T." My friend has a Toshiba that crapped out on him a few months ago.
I say toshiba, because we all know most people should just get a macbook or whatever dell is out there.

Originally Posted by apwrxmd

I got a black Macbook it's great. Everything I need in a computer and just the right size.

It fits easy into my book bag too which is a plus and the battery last forever so I don't need to carry around the power cord.

Plenty of speed and very very easy to use, I never owned a mac and in 2 days I felt like I knew how to do almost everything on this computer.

I like it better than the Pro because it was cheaper and I don't think the average person needs the "extra" features in the Pro. AND I used a student discount at the Mac store to buy it, which just makes me like it that much better,

co-sign

i got the white, 160gb hard drive one. This will last me a couple of years.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

I got a black Macbook it's great. Everything I need in a computer and just the right size.

It fits easy into my book bag too which is a plus and the battery last forever so I don't need to carry around the power cord.

Plenty of speed and very very easy to use, I never owned a mac and in 2 days I felt like I knew how to do almost everything on this computer.

I like it better than the Pro because it was cheaper and I don't think the average person needs the "extra" features in the Pro. AND I used a student discount at the Mac store to buy it, which just makes me like it that much better,

co-sign

how long does the battery last and what kind of discount for a college student? Thanks

Originally Posted by HICougar

co-sign

how long does the battery last and what kind of discount for a college student? Thanks

The battery lasts a good 3-4 hours depending on what you're doing. The student discount is $100 off I think, but I don't remember clearly because Igot mine about a year ago.

Originally Posted by HICougar

co-sign

Student discount is $100. I got the upgraded white MacBook about 2 weeks ago, and I love it. Ran me just over 1400 w/3 year apple care warranty, plus I gota free 8gb ipod touch with it (mail-in rebate). I'm in class right now and have been for 2 hours and I still have 3 hours left on my battery.

Back
Top Bottom