"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

want the cigar, maybe on the champagne
but after seeing the launch locator, it looks like the odds are against me.
it sucks because 7s are one of my favorite jordans

Last edited:
Well I thought I needed cigar 7s but uhm yeah I guess I'm not getting them now [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Well I thought I needed cigar 7s but uhm yeah I guess I'm not getting them now [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Same haha, Way too limited to expect retail cop so guess ill pass too. Save for shattered 1s I guess. But these cigars look crazy

I called all my local shoe stores to see who's getting them and only HOH Beverly Hills is. I guess its online maybe or resell for the cigars 7's.

No updates to FTL launch locator..The latest items on there are the 6/13 releases.

And no info from FTA or Champs
ohwell.gif
http://unlocked.footlocker.com/

theyre on there....

if this was an 11 all y'all would be searching for a way to cop don't lie
what ?

no people are just smarter they don't wanna jump through hoops maybe they will give a shot online, but with this type exclusivity and people tired of paying resell and rising prices some people just say hey on to the next 

Greenbrier being the only one in the whole state to get these is friggin whack! That place is a hump from me and its ratchet lol. I bet it will be flooded, Hey what do you call doing something knowing it'll be a loosing result. Either stupid or insanity. Guess I'm both cause I'm getting gas in the a.m. and heading out with my boi, Lol. will check a few other spots I think may get them and worst case scenario I'll be ready to attempt on Saturday.

That ftl map is ridiculous, hopefully that means champs will get a heavy allocation of these, cause driving 3hrs for a raffle simply wouldn't make sense and I want a pair of cigars.

damn these might be more limited than the 6s were last year. Anybody know if FNL getting these?? They don't have either pair on their calendar

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom