"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

Thoughts?
Twitter RSVP all over again but now a raffle thrown into the mix.
http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answ...pObpQ&site=je6NUbpObpQ-qCIQn5AmNk2p_M975rzcAw

Maybe use zip code listed on Nike+ account to verify location...? Then limit entry to one store entry per account...? Would suck though if you live in LA and were traveling to Chicago or NYC or somewhere for that weekend and wanted to cop while there...

This extra extra limited ish almost got me salty. But $265 saved, good luck to everyone still trying either pair.

Called HOH in BHAM today to no avail, and they said they were the same as footlocker....is this true?footlocker and hoh the same store???called another footlocker in Bham and they laughed at me...put in leg work all over Montgomery Al and failed...anybody know anywhere close to Alabama might be getting these???

Called HOH in BHAM today to no avail, and they said they were the same as footlocker....is this true?footlocker and hoh the same store???called another footlocker in Bham and they laughed at me...put in leg work all over Montgomery Al and failed...anybody know anywhere close to Alabama might be getting these???

Are you being serious or am I missing the joke

House of Hoops is a special extension of Foot Locker, where the HoH section is purely Jordan Brand/Nike Basketball apparel.  Not all Foot Lockers have a HoH extension, and it's these HoH that typically get limited/high demand releases.

Everyone is a beginner at some point in time...

EDIT: Always check out Foot Locker's Launch Locator for release details. http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

Last edited:
The Nike Launch Calendars looks so sad these days.
roll.gif

Are u calling "called the stores" leg work? Or did u just blindly go to stores without checking the launch locators?
I called...went to all stores face to face and checked locaters last I know that was not correct order but I'm new to this so I'm learning...if you're not going to help why do you care?????

Had my main n my side go pick me up raffle tixs at galleria hoh. But in the end i know to get my cigars ill either have to pay resell or let go of some bait n cash to get these. Aunt pearl kd7s n french blues been collecting dust in my closet anyways

Had my main n my side go pick me up raffle tixs at galleria hoh. But in the end i know to get my cigars ill either have to pay resell or let go of some bait n cash to get these. Aunt pearl kd7s n french blues been collecting dust in my closet anyways

Damn nice! Haha :nerd:

I was at the Lakewood HOH getting raffles and there was a group of girls getting raffles for the Citrus 11s, had no idea about the Cigar and Champagne until they got here and had the HOH employee spend 5 minutes explaining to them what it was and how it looks like and they a decided to enter the raffle for them. :smh:

Damn nice! Haha :nerd:

I was at the Lakewood HOH getting raffles and there was a group of girls getting raffles for the Citrus 11s, had no idea about the Cigar and Champagne until they got here and had the HOH employee spend 5 minutes explaining to them what it was and how it looks like and they a decided to enter the raffle for them. :smh:

Though but he was just doing his job

Got my raffle win confirmation on the Cigars yesterday... now to decide if I want to keep 'em or try trading them for Chi 1s.

Decisions, decisions...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom