"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

man i was gonna go enter some raffles today but a tropical storm is about to hit houston. how bad do i want these lol

man i was gonna go enter some raffles today but a tropical storm is about to hit houston. how bad do i want these lol

British-BBQ-rain-wind-umbrella-13469722984.gif

Lmao.

Closes ftl getting these is 3 hours away here in fl gonna have to depend on the small boutiques sadly

Cpuld i trade a pair of these for the sbb 1's...looking for some advice.i can get these. Just not sure about the sbb

I actually like the Champagnes...

Way better than last year's radioactive green mess.

Guess these are a no-go for me then. :smh: Ah well, guess i'll wait for the Chromes in August.

Last edited:
Cpuld i trade a pair of these for the sbb 1's...looking for some advice.i can get these. Just not sure about the sbb
Just might be possible.. These appear to be EXTREMELY limited, and we still aren't sure about sbb's availability. These are definitely more of a collectors item tho.

I went to HOH in The Galleria here in Houston and they closed at 5:00pm because of the storm. I got to the mall at 6:00pm and most of the stores were still business as usual but not HOH. Saw some FTL employees eating Chick-Fil-A in the food court and they said they closed early because of the storm. Champs and Shiekh were open but neither place is getting the C&C. Got a ticket for WTKDs in Champs and got the code for Gone fishing foams from Shiekh. Should have gone yesterday.

Last edited:
This is bull. Definitely didn't see this coming, these blow last years out of the water in terms of availability. I wonder why? Hope faith and fortune are on my side Saturday.

i feel no stress about winning these because i probably wont heh. if i dont anyone know someone selling infrared 6 sz 10.5? lol

Homie with the hook-ups asked if ill trade my Quai 1 for a Cigar 7.... Might do it, I got 2 pairs and I do want the cigars
Edit : actually, nah pass

Last edited:
Only put in 3 raffles, my hope is dudes want those foams and 1's as well as the xi's if they can fit em, I won't be mad if I strike out I've had a good run especially when I got those chi town 1's, so I'll be good besides itll free up money for my five seven so either way I'm satisfied so good luck to us all.....

Im in miami. But usually these small business always backdoor there shoes. Hows the shoe game up there?
It's so , so. There are two boutiques in the town. Both sell all of their pairs early. One boutique in the mall sold all of their Chicago 1 stock out the back door in one transaction and they didn't even make it to their back stock room.. The other  one posts when they have the shoes on IG and it's a mad dash to be the first one to get there and buy them. I managed to get 2 pairs of my Chicagos from the one store that actually sells to customers, not the one who just back doors all the hyped releases.  

I am hoping they are going to get the SBB's but the one store will probably just sell the whole size run out the back door again. So now i'm looking at just that one store + online. I may get lucky but who knows, I may have to come up on a trade or something. we'll see, good luck tho!

Back
Top Bottom