"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

I doubt it, too, tbh, but my hope is someone with 3+ pair of Chis aren't able to scoop these at release. Resale/pre-sale is already about the same price, and these look like they're gonna be a lot more limited.

Its possible. I may would entertain it for my chicagos. Maybe for both shoes or something close

Its possible. I may would entertain it for my chicagos. Maybe for both shoes or something close
BOTH the Champagnes AND Cigars??? Man, you are bold... That'll be like $800+ on the resale market (if not more b/c of the difficulty of getting both pairs) for one pair of Chi's. It'd also be $500 retail vs $160 retail, which is bananas.

If you can get someone to make that trade, good on ya brother...

BOTH the Champagnes AND Cigars??? Man, you are bold... That'll be like $800+ on the resale market (if not more b/c of the difficulty of getting both pairs) for one pair of Chi's. It'd also be $500 retail vs $160 retail, which is bananas.

If you can get someone to make that trade, good on ya brother...

Lol I typed that but not what I meant. Im not looking to trade but would poss trade for champagnes plus a lil cash. Def not straight up tho. Didn't mean both cigar and champagnes, however that would be great. Never traded a pair of shoes in my life or paid over retail and been buying shoes for 15+ years...just to add

Last edited:
just got a call for the cigars at 34 street :smokin

if i didn't get the call i would have passed all together

the store is calling with a blocked number so keep your phones near you

34 street called. dont remember which i went for but I'm w it. foams and other 7 left. good thing july quiet

Lol I typed that but not what I meant. Im not looking to trade but would poss trade for champagnes plus a lil cash. Def not straight up tho. Didn't mean both cigar and champagnes, however that would be great. Never traded a pair of shoes in my life or paid over retail and been buying shoes for 15+ years...just to add
Oh, ok, lol... thought you were looking for El Come-up Grande! That makes infinitely more sense.

Yeah, I haven't traded either, and would probably have to do it through a third party by mail, since I live in the boonies.

Man i think they could have done so much better with these... Regardless due to them being limited they will sell like crazy. I honestly feel if these werent limited they might even end up sitting on shelves. I think Jordan Brand knew that. Hence why they are super limited.

Man i think they could have done so much better with these... Regardless due to them being limited they will sell like crazy. I honestly feel if these werent limited they might even end up sitting on shelves. I think Jordan Brand knew that. Hence why they are super limited.
Same opinion in every single limited release thread. Why can't shoes sell because people actually like a shoe?

Only put in 3 raffles, my hope is dudes want those foams and 1's as well as the xi's if they can fit em, I won't be mad if I strike out I've had a good run especially when I got those chi town 1's, so I'll be good besides itll free up money for my five seven so either way I'm satisfied so good luck to us all.....
FNH?

so Ill prolly strike out on both lol .. but then again sb 1s next Saturday and yeezy boost so ill be ight lol

Not many stores in SoCal are having this shoe. I don't know if I want to drive all the way to NikeTown LA and SM from Riverside after work tomorrow. haha
roll.gif

I am just cringing just thinking about it. Probably going to sleep on it.

Good luck to those who want a pair, especially in Socal

No stores around my way r getting these, I'm hoping my preorders come thru, I catch nothing but L's on trying to cop online

Think ndc will release these or will the streak of no retro releases due to "labor strike" continue

Anyone get calls from HOH in Houston yet? Only Northline and Galleria were doing raffles. The messed up part is at Northline you could only enter only one raffle for champagnes OR cigars but not both!! galleria you could...smh

Back
Top Bottom