"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

Scooped guaranteed tix this AM, store only had 8 pairs of each shoe and didn't have my size. needless to say i copped another to fund (or trade for) my set. Supposedly no HoH's got the pack in in my area (DMV)... These seem even more limited than everyone anticipated... SMH...
darn I am in the DMV and couldn't find anywhere doing garunteed tix

damn those cigars are fuego. man, i aint even gonna be greedy....i just want those cigars. dont even need the champagnes. just need to score on those cigars....

damn those cigars are fuego. man, i aint even gonna be greedy....i just want those cigars. dont even need the champagnes. just need to score on those cigars....
yep.  i talked ish about them (cigars) ... until i picked them up.  now cigas >> champagnes. 

but champagnes are dope too

So damn clean, which is why I got myself 2 cigars, need a pair to just store away.. I got the champagnes too but I can't see myself wearing those either.. Dammit money just taking up space in my closet haha

yep.  i talked ish about them (cigars) ... until i picked them up.  now cigas >> champagnes. 

but champagnes are dope too
yea nothing against the champagnes, i like them too. they look good, i would def cop both and would be nice. but if i had to choose only 1, it would be those cigars FTW

how did you double up?

roll.gif
I got a plug... Pm me
jealous of that plug...lol

Do we know why NDC has not been doing releases such as these?? Why not sell your own product?

Just filled out the online raffle for Chicago NT

Let's see what happens

Do we know why NDC has not been doing releases such as these?? Why not sell your own product?

Word is there's a problem on the West Coast with ports and whatnot. The whole "Bots being the issue" seems like a smokescreen

I'm still wondering if it's limited to those in the Chicago area... By the looks of it, anyone from across the country can submit an entry...?
That is correct. anyone in the country can submit an entry............so there are gonna be alot that dont get sold, lmfao. Employees about to EAT!

I'm still wondering if it's limited to those in the Chicago area... By the looks of it, anyone from across the country can submit an entry...?

Yeah it looks like anyone can submit from across the country from what I'm reading on twitter some people were able to submit.

You have to be a degenerate to troll the online raffle if you don't live anywhere near Nike Chicago. I hope the people who don't pick up from out of state get banned.

I logged on just to see the system but I did not submit my reservation because I know it's impossible for me to physically pick up these shoes. Good luck to my Chicago based NTers that entered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom