"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

dont think these are limited all 5 of my family member got called for these C&C's at NTSF

I believe the online allocation of these went to the Nike Stores . My brother won at both Nike LA and NTSM both pairs .

#Fax

NTSF had over 300 pairs between the Cigars & Champagnes....
then you know where the online pairs have went nike is also implementing their new raffle system sucks for people who don't have a nike store, but hey yall wanted to praise them ATC services you weep what you soe 

i assume this imma ask my boy tomorrow when i pick up my pair did stock seem higher on these at the store. cause very few locations foot locker and mom n pops got these in 

Resell for these are 400 n up right now, you guys think it'll go higher after tomorrow? Seems like a lot of people having success with raffles....

Resell for these are 400 n up right now, you guys think it'll go higher after tomorrow? Seems like a lot of people having success with raffles....
those of us with the ablility to enter raffles look at how many few locations nation wide held raffles or had pairs. plus no NDC release pretty much what you see on ebay is whats in the wild as of now not much more will be added after tomorrow

Last edited:
those of us with the ablility to enter raffles look at how many few locations nation wide held raffles or had pairs. plus no NDC release pretty much what you see on ebay is whats in the wild as of now not much more will be added after tomorrow

I was planning on keep a pair of both for myself and selling my other pairs but if the resell is so high I might just have to flip all of them haha

anyone know if ordering from kickz would get me hit with customs? i dont usually go UK, but i feel i should with these

Last edited:
Are these dropping in a size 7?
They are in europe, looks like size 8 is the smallest size on footlocker and footaction.

anyone know if ordering from kickz would get me hit with customs? i dont usually go UK, but i feel i should with these
Most definitely, every so often you'll sneak through with kickz but they make it very difficult because they post the value of the shoe on the outside of the box for customs to see.

Kickz is $300 something shipped. yuck
They sold out quickly. They charge 80 Pounds to ship to Australia
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom