"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

riceNeggs posted some good on feet shots several post ago.....
did you just quote yourself 
roll.gif

Can you post the ring and toe box?

nike lenox blessed my girl with both pairs. my boy said no one put in for the size 14 

so i was locked love the color on the cigs great fall color and gum bottom 

EASTBAY not releasing this pair

but FOOTACTION does

it this limited?
have you seen the launch locators it was a given these were limited, much more so than last years

only one footlocker and some mom n pops got them in atl 

oh and nike lenox of course 

These are def more limited than last year's edition or so it appears. Allocations are low and distribution is far and between.

i just a got a call form shoepalace saying i won my size 13 in the champagnes but they didnt end up getting that size in after all

Even though it looks like fewer stores are getting them, my gut tells me these aren't as limited as they may appear.  I know a bunch of buddies who scored at least one pair, and a few who got both.  But then again, maybe it's a lack of demand for them - night before release and this thread has hardly moved.

And before anyone says NikeTalk is only a small fraction of all the people who purchase sneakers, I say "true, but it's a great barometer."

The hype was a lot bigger last year too. I had a 10 minute max wait on line for raffles for the 7s. Last year for the 6s I had to wait 40+ minutes at every store

Here are some pictures of the pack that I got from FTL Melbourne. I have also included a comparioson picture with my other 7s. I think JB did a good job with these
nthat.gif

Last edited:
No calls from Nike Georgetown for either of these or the GF foams, I spent $14 on uber rides just getting to and from there during my lunch break 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom