"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

They handed out wrist bands at Nike SF for unclaimed pairs

Nice lot of pairs left? :nerd: seen on their twitter they still had pairs left not that while ago... def online stock went to niketowns

Last edited:
So anyone knows if NTNY sell their leftover today??? Want to wait till the pick up time close but the line mad long when I was there and that just people who won raffle.smh. Might go to check tmr.

there were plenty of pairs left

How's the backdoor business at nynt is another question along with will there be a line tom. morning?

Always better in pics in my opinion. Again disappointed when I get them in hand. I "thought" I actually liked both pairs for once, thought each pair was unique in itself(which they are).

. . . and then I get home. Disappointed. Again. Something about 'em can't really say. Just not impressed at all. Again. These releases just don't do it for me anymore.

Nice lot of pairs left? :nerd: seen on their twitter they still had pairs left not that while ago... def online stock went to niketowns
They definitely had more pairs than they raffled, but I won on the raffle so not sure
Looked like 12-15 raffle winners per size,
I think they purposely didn't raffle all them so employees and friends could cop...

I am hoping this is the approach Nike takes next week with the 1's and all the shoes go to the NIke Towns and they hold off from doing an electronic raffle one more week.

Oh, and also, i'd take off that shoe palace raffle sticker before you post a flexing picture.  Can see your phone number when it's zoomed in. Just looking out.

Probably.  Still irks me that they sell above the MSRP, which they are free to do, but still wack.  Even more wack when they low key force you to buy accessories in store.
Not my number...

doesn't seem like the resell is that bad with these, slept in and didn't try for these but looking for a 9.5 or 10 for both cigars and champanges if anyone can help out. got the set for the 6's and gonna try to get these as well since why not.

Really makes you wonder if Nike allocated their inventory to stores and will never release these outside of a restock
When I called Nike and asked about their online releases etc, (when they told me they would resume again on the 26th) they said if the release was canceled than they weren't going to be releasing them on NDC (Outside of a restock down the road) Make of that what you will, just passing on a message from a Nike rep (Don't shoot the messenger)

You should delete this post before you get banned. NO buying/selling in the thread bruh.

Sheesh these within thread sellers seems to pop up more and more now n days dude was trying to move a fsr of a shoe in another tread.

A. You must be new here and just don't know

B. You must be a lurker who care less about the rules for a come up

Anyone stick around NT Chi after 7 PM? They release any pairs? I was there at 6:15 PM to pick up my pair that I won and AT MOST half the names on list were crossed crazy. Crazy how many pairs were unclaimed ... even the employee said something to me about how many pairs went unclaimed with 45 minutes left to pick-up 

When I called Nike and asked about their online releases etc, (when they told me they would resume again on the 26th) they said if the release was canceled than they weren't going to be releasing them on NDC (Outside of a restock down the road) Make of that what you will, just passing on a message from a Nike rep (Don't shoot the messenger)

Good info my dude. I think the rep has no clue their job is to say whatever.

Personally Nike investors and share holders ain't trying to hear nothing about bots and fairness they just wanted shoes sold. Which they were during "the age of voltron" on NDC

Holding stock will mess up sales numbers and customer satisfaction over time tbh....

If they were moving pairs to the stores I doubt they wanna really openly say that cause customers without access to a store like 60-70% of them would be pissed.

They wouldn't tell a rep an important move like that. Yes they will be a restock a mass one with all releases they skip only thing much less quanitiy up for grabs. Cause they were moving pairs to stores to maintain sales.

Last edited:
Anyone stick around NT Chi after 7 PM? They release any pairs? I was there at 6:15 PM to pick up my pair that I won and AT MOST half the names on list were crossed crazy. Crazy how many pairs were unclaimed ... even the employee said something to me about how many pairs went unclaimed with 45 minutes left to pick-up 
I keep hearing this about niketown's. Makes me want to get on a train and try ntny.

Didn't chi do the online raffle mad dudes on Twitter were bragging about winning with no intention of picking them up.

Then Nike tweeted they dropping ban hammers on people who fail to cop yet entered

I assume they straight dropped the hammer on that first group but they did say repeated history of doing I would guess if someone is entering at like nike chi, Lenox and ny for the same shoe they def getting flagged and banned

Last edited:
Just left NT Chi .. Seemed to be plenty of leftovers but they are sticking with their policy that all pairs are being shipped back

Back
Top Bottom