"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

Ntny have a lot NOW!! 10 up I saw like more than 5 for each size from 10-14 but they have all people like 20 scoop them up now too.

Scooped my sz 11 and pissed off the cashier checking pairs. I appreciate the NT fam...thanks to all.

Yea seems some nt sold pairs and some shipping them back. Major cities got tons. I doubt NDC does a full release for these maybe some kind of small restock

I know but i like to think not everyone is looking for a come up.

To bad every one is now adays. I.got a couple pairs of the 13 lows last weekend some one seen me wit them at the.mall leaving an cause they sold out he missed out an I said here u go retail price all I want in return is u to do the same for some one else one day. That's how the game should be

To bad every one is now adays. I.got a couple pairs of the 13 lows last weekend some one seen me wit them at the.mall leaving an cause they sold out he missed out an I said here u go retail price all I want in return is u to do the same for some one else one day. That's how the game should be
I agree 100 percent

Thanks. I actually was able to win raffle there and got my pairs, just surprised they had so much. Kinda shocking. Still fsr? 
almost...i think I got the last 12 in both....besutiful shoe? Im pretty sure NDC stoco went to NYC....hopefully the case w/ the 1s next week

What backdoor business at ntny?
I was inquiring if people who work there buy the left over stock or have their friends/partners buy them. No funny business from my experience. I got there 20 minutes after nynt opening no line, lots of boxes behind the counter, checked three pairs....wasn't too happy with cigar quality but they are tough. Copped

Last edited:
there were pairs when i left at 12 +12128916453 give em a call

Oh snap. I missed you by 40 mins! Haha

It was nice chopping it up with a fellow NT'er in the green kobe 9 elites.

Glad we both got what we came for.

Back
Top Bottom