"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

I don't get the logic of mass shipping to only a few major cities, why not slightly spread out inventory to all the higher selling retailers

I guess they wanted to keep their stock inhouse. It would have made sense to give stock to the retailers who got none. No stores in my area had these in store.

Thank you Luckyme6
! I got to NTNY at 6 and got my sz 13 cigar! I couldn't believe how many were left and NO line. After this morning, I thought I was only going to have the champagne's. They had less than 5 cigar's left size 10.5, a bunch more in 11, 12, and 13.

hoping they have more by monday. the smaller sizes were definitely bought out by resellers though , smh

Niketown NYC got a ridiculous amount of pairs. Guaranteed to be leftovers. When I say a lot, I mean a lot. They had more champagne than cigar.

which is why i dont get how i won a few cigars , not one champagne.
anyone want to black out their midsole on the champagne pair too?

Oh snap. I missed you by 40 mins! Haha

It was nice chopping it up with a fellow NT'er in the green kobe 9 elites.

Glad we both got what we came for.

Haha, damn....i honestly love NT.....had a training session in the AM and thought i missed o7t on the KD's only to cstch the bouncewear link thx to the guys in that thread and thx to the guys in here got both the 7s...everybody always looking out for ppl...thats what its all about

I would like to know as well since those Hares definitely ran big. I'm assuming the same with these. Half-size down with assuming being the key word

Gentlemens, you could definitely size down .5 if you dont have a narrow foot, damn these kicks are both clean...champagnes are CLEAN but the cigars are underated, much better than last years

I think I ran into a few NTers this morning. I was there when they opened the doors at NTNY

I think I ran into a few NTers this morning. I was there when they opened the doors at NTNY

Was there a big crowd and these things are moving on the bay in smaller sizes in the cigars. Folks I know getting 70$ here and there for the 3 cigars he got. Not horrible not great

Only reason these are sitting is because all the online pairs were sent to physical stores. Now how many people do they think is gonna buy these from those few stores. All the sneaker heads in those cities got their pairs. Unless each physical store with stock advertises on Twitter or something that they are open to phone orders so people who live nowhere near a Niketown can cop, they will sit. I just hope they do the same with SBB 1s

Last edited:
Only reason these are sitting is because all the online pairs were sent to physical stores. Now how many people do they think is gonna buy these from those few stores. All the sneaker heads in those cities got their pairs. Unless each physical store with stock advertises on Twitter or something that they are open to phone orders so people who live nowhere near a Niketown can cop, they will sit. I just hope they do the same with SBB 1s

Yup. Just trying to help people out and make sure people don't cave and pay resell/consignment prices.

Phone orders start being accepted tomorrow (48 hours after launch).

Back
Top Bottom