"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

Crazy how people are going nuts over these.

They were at the Employee Store for $125. FSR.

No one was buying them.

The Employee Store also had FSR of N7s for $100.

So did the outlets on the N7's, only reason why they are sittin @ the ES is cuz not everyone can get it like nothing you gotta know somebody that knows somebody. I get in twice A year to the ES, Aug for school shopping and then again in November. They never have any retros or the better color ways of KB's and Lebrons. You can get these better (L,QS) signature shoes but gotta have Once again A hook up for A black badge. BB allows you into the ES for the release of that day, but only for the released shoe. BB only allows you in for the release's No shopping, or access back in.

NIKETOWN SM - 11 and up

Niketown LV - 10.5 and up

Niketown NYC - 11 and up

Call to check on sizes

Few places in the UK have sizes sitting.

This used to be normal but in the last few years, this seems a bit strange.

Perhaps they weren't as limited this year as last year? 

Few places in the UK have sizes sitting.

This used to be normal but in the last few years, this seems a bit strange.

Perhaps they weren't as limited this year as last year? 
Because more places are open to shipping in the states and I've noticed more people over there getting into reselling

Convert the currency yourself n see
Swiss to USD at $299.99

Waaaay tooo much
Unless you really need this pair of J'a
On the titolo site the price is: 340$

1 Swiss franc is more than 1 dollar so it can't be 299.99 if the original price is 330.

btw it's never worth it to order from there because their prices are always higher than most likely anywhere else in the world.

Last edited:
Convert the currency yourself n see

Swiss to USD at $299.99

Waaaay tooo much

Unless you really need this pair of J'a
On the titolo site the price is: 340$

1 Swiss franc is more than 1 dollar so it can't be 299.99 if the original price is 330.

btw it's never worth it to order from there because their prices are always higher than most likely anywhere else in the world.
Order from flight club and say that

Good, copping that's not your size is wack to me for screwing someone else over

Screwing someone over? Wtf... Just so you know, I always do this and make pretty good money. Got 3 pairs of SBBs too and im gonna make a killing. Just happens these 7s aren't worth that much right now. Go cry somewhere else

Screwing someone over? Wtf... Just so you know, I always do this and make pretty good money. Got 3 pairs of SBBs too and im gonna make a killing. Just happens these 7s aren't worth that much right now. Go cry somewhere else
thats exactly his point. you bought his size just to sell. he probably wanted his size not for resell. like, he actually wanted the shoes and u didnt, u wanted the money.

i think thats what he meant when he says u screwed him over lol

thats exactly his point. you bought his size just to sell. he probably wanted his size not for resell. like, he actually wanted the shoes and u didnt, u wanted the money.

i think thats what he meant when he says u screwed him over lol

Just drop it. I've already addressed dude since he's been dropping selling hints over different threads.

That said, I saw these in person yesterday. At $170-190 I may have purchased. At $265 after tax, they can just sit there.

Just drop it. I've already addressed dude since he's been dropping selling hints over different threads.

That said, I saw these in person yesterday. At $170-190 I may have purchased. At $265 after tax, they can just sit there.

That was it for me too. If these were the still-ridiculous-but-now-standard $190 I would've at least grabbed the cigars when I saw them, but I just couldn't do it knowing I'd be paying almost $300.

yea my bro and i wanted to complete the pack but i decided to pass because of the price lol. 

Last edited:
Cigars came in this morning from Nike SM to match the Champagnes/White Rangers. Big thanks to everyone who posted about pairs sitting at various Nike towns. After I struck out on the raffles at my local Nike Georgetown ( which I had take an $11 uber right to get there during my lunch break) I didn't think I'd be able to get either. 7s are my favorite model and I wanted these bad. Don't care how lame the lace lock is, I'll proudly rock them.

As for the pairs themselves, I'm glad JB didn't go cheap on the leather on the Champagnes like they did on toe box and sides for the N7. The upper over lay leather on the N7s is nice but the leather that's on the sides and toe box is that awful crap from 2013-4. Thankfully they didn't do that to the Champagnes but for $250 they better not have. Don't have much to say about the Cigars other than they painted the midsole mountains/peaks well for once.

For people who have already worn their pairs, is it true that these fit tight?

No.

You should leave.

The insults are juvenile but I draw the line at reseller.

Keep your BS reselling to your sig & or the classifieds.  Where I can block & ignore you.

Back
Top Bottom