"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

I sold extra pairs for $280 shipped and still got "they too high" PMs.
 those people dont really want the shoes then. theyre like $270 after tax here in NYC. more if i buy from a retailer online that charges shipping. it would be hovering around $280 anyway. i would cop at $280 all day.

should of bit on the vegas pairs when i had a chance. Need that 12 still i feel guilty droppin $250 retail for these tho fellas lol

You guys think these will break in after a few wears? Debating whether or not to return my pair.

Last edited:
gojira702 gojira702
Wore my cigars for the first time today and yup they're too tight so I'll be returning them, and probably my champagnes, for this reason since I can't go through the process of trying to break in $250 shoes. Especially after those awful tight bred 11 low toe boxes messed my toes up. Can't even flip these for retail plus tax so back to the store they go but I'm kinda glad b/c already got half size up pairs on the way.

You guys are lucky you can return your pair,

I got mine overseas at 9.5US TTS

but damn I don't want to go to the process of wearing it till it mold my feet

putting my feet inside the shoes is already difficult 

and now im unloading it on our local FB for srp but no one is interested

because of the padded leather inside it became so tight.

I don't get why people are saying size up.  Mine fit perfectly at us size 11

Last edited:
the middle part of the shoes is tight because of the liner but the length and toe box is true to size. 

gojira702 gojira702
Wore my cigars for the first time today and yup they're too tight so I'll be returning them, and probably my champagnes, for this reason since I can't go through the process of trying to break in $250 shoes. Especially after those awful tight bred 11 low toe boxes messed my toes up. Can't even flip these for retail plus tax so back to the store they go but I'm kinda glad b/c already got half size up pairs on the way.

I'm going to return mine. That's good you have half size up pairs on the way. Looks like I will be on the hunt for a half size up Cigar 7.

the middle part of the shoes is tight because of the liner but the length and toe box is true to size. 

Yup exactly how my pair feels.

Is there any reason as to why retail was so high? is the leather that good or is that a real gold ring on as the lace locks? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom