"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

So my pair just came in from Footlocker.com ... with no lace locks ...
You should contact Footlocker customer service and diplomatically ask for compensation of some sort. If that does't work out try contacting Nike corporate to see if they can replace them for you. If all else fails I've seen people sell those lace locks on ebay...

Order from flight club and say that
well the difference is that Flightclub is reselling sneakers and titolo is a regular retail store so their prices are (or should be) the normal retail prices. But since they are located in Switzerland everything is a lot more expensive than in the States or the rest of Europe. Also they are usually the only store in Switzerland that gets limited stuff and sometimes it seems to me that they take advantage of that and set their own prices...

Last edited:
Good, copping that's not your size is wack to me for screwing someone else over

Screwing someone over? Wtf... Just so you know, I always do this and make pretty good money. Got 3 pairs of SBBs too and im gonna make a killing. Just happens these 7s aren't worth that much right now. Go cry somewhere else
lol like sayin all that is not gonna make you seem lame to me? :lol:

Quote:
@TaeKwonDonkey its tight fit, i dont have wide feet and these are hard to put on. Sock liner is a death trap lol i hope they stretch out after a few wears.
i dont have wide feet either and i found it hard to put on my cigars too. i think the sockliner has no give on these lol. and these do fit tight. i went TTS and these fit very snug compared to all my other 7s,

Worst sockliner in the history of 7's on these champagnes... ZERO give/flexibility and cut low like for someone with a REAL flat foot... i have narrow slightly flat (small arch) feet and it took me almost 5 mins to put both shoes on... smh... 

Quote:

i dont have wide feet either and i found it hard to put on my cigars too. i think the sockliner has no give on these lol. and these do fit tight. i went TTS and these fit very snug compared to all my other 7s,

Same tts and i need that coco butter to slide my foot in lmao

Worst sockliner in the history of 7's on these champagnes... ZERO give/flexibility and cut low like for someone with a REAL flat foot... i have narrow slightly flat (small arch) feet and it took me almost 5 mins to put both shoes on... smh... 

I was more afraid of completely creasing the heel, even after i unlaced them completely no room still, and pulling on that tab nothing lol. Not sure it will do anything gonna stuff it with socks see if it opens up.

NTLV still has the Champagnes in stock, broke down and phone ordered those as well. Figured they wouldnt be as insane as the as the VI, but to be at the ES store and sitting at NTs across the land is still kind of shocking. Praying they do an 8 pack, my fav model, and it's as easy as these.

NTLV still has the Champagnes in stock, broke down and phone ordered those as well. Figured they wouldnt be as insane as the as the VI, but to be at the ES store and sitting at NTs across the land is still kind of shocking. Praying they do an 8 pack, my fav model, and it's as easy as these.
An 8 championship pack is pretty much all but confirmed for next year. But man I could see those things hitting outlet stores. A retro+ 8 in 2 struggle colorways priced at 250 a piece?? Not today JB

Last edited:
An 8 championship pack is pretty much all but confirmed for next year. But man I could see those things hitting outlet stores. A retro+ 8 in 2 struggle colorways priced at 250 a piece?? Not today JB

Idk I feel like they'd have to be dumb limited for an 8 to fly off the shelves in a retro plus.

View media item 1609234These Cigars are so tight on my feet. I wish I went a half size up. Gonna take a bit to breakin. Still think they fire once you put the LL in the box. Woulda been nice if they had J6 like locks in white and maroon.

FYI, there's a dude selling the Champagnes DS in a size 10.5 for retail in B/S..... :nerd:

Seriously go a half size up. The j 7 bootie feels like I went at LEAST a half size to a full size down. I got the Hares and Barcelona days in size 12 and they fit great. These in a 12 almost made my foot fall asleep they were so tight.

Last edited:
Cigars came today and this maybe the nicest 7 of the year. Beyond my belief that these have sat places for well over two weeks now. Can't wait until the champagnes show up next week
agree...but those lace locks have to be disposed to the trash bin

To those haven't got a pair 

SIZE UP .5 

THIS FITS VERY TIGHT for TTS

like all others here got a 9.5US TTS and damn this is so tight for my feet

Back
Top Bottom