California propositions thread: Props 1,2,3,8,9,11,12 Pass, Props 4,5,6,7,10 fail

Originally Posted by CWrite78

some of you NTers are sad individuals. especially the ones that have no argument against gay marriage other than some religious sheep response.
You guys always resort to name calling. Now if someone against gay marriage starts name calling and etc then all hell breaks loose. If I callsomeone a bag but with a F in front I'm banned. I wouldn't do so anyway but if we get called sheep and what not its cool. Sup with that mods?

yeah im sad cuz ur daddy wont get to marry his lover

boo *%+@!!* hoo
laugh.gif
my point exactly. Boy they sure are taking the childish route. Now what if someone says that about gays? Uproar? Better believe it.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

some of you NTers are sad individuals. especially the ones that have no argument against gay marriage other than some religious sheep response.
You guys always resort to name calling. Now if someone against gay marriage starts name calling and etc then all hell breaks loose. If I call someone a bag but with a F in front I'm banned. I wouldn't do so anyway but if we get called sheep and what not its cool. Sup with that mods?

boo *%+@!!* hoo

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Originally Posted by moe200069

taking rights away from gays is just as bad as taking away rights from people of color

Elaine Brown, former Chairperson of the Black Panther Party:

"the oppression of one community is the oppression of all communities. we are not free until all people are liberated."
shut up...don't ever compare gay rights to that...race and sexual preference are two different things

oh yea i'm glad prop 8 passed...and i dont even live in Cali
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You ignorant fool, I'm glad you don't live in Cali, we don't need more people like you here. While race and sexual preference are notthe same. Discrimination is the same no matter which way you cut it. This is about discrimination.

Wait but if people think of marriage as something with no meaning anymore then why are they fighting?

I'm straight, and the "sanctity" of marriage is not the same anymore. It is all about the legal rights that come with it, that isthe only reason I will be getting married. I will not get married in a church, and most people that cry about the relgious sanctity of marriage tend to behypocrites.

" 'til death do us part" don't mean a damn thing nowadays, especially if you have a good lawyer.

It sucks that it is my state that was blinded by baseless propaganda, I thought that people in my state were more progressive and more informed. I was wrong. I always blasted middle America for their views, and yet Cali fell victim to ignorance.

Latino's and the Catholic church....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Originally Posted by moe200069

taking rights away from gays is just as bad as taking away rights from people of color

Elaine Brown, former Chairperson of the Black Panther Party:

"the oppression of one community is the oppression of all communities. we are not free until all people are liberated."
shut up...don't ever compare gay rights to that...race and sexual preference are two different things

oh yea i'm glad prop 8 passed...and i dont even live in Cali
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You ignorant fool, I'm glad you don't live in Cali, we don't need more people like you here. While race and sexual preference are not the same. Discrimination is the same no matter which way you cut it. This is about discrimination.

Wait but if people think of marriage as something with no meaning anymore then why are they fighting?

I'm straight, and the "sanctity" of marriage is not the same anymore. It is all about the legal rights that come with it, that is the only reason I will be getting married. I will not get married in a church, and most people that cry about the relgious sanctity of marriage tend to be hypocrites.

" 'til death do us part" don't mean a damn thing nowadays, especially if you have a good lawyer.

It sucks that it is my state that was blinded by baseless propaganda, I thought that people in my state were more progressive and more informed. I was wrong. I always blasted middle America for their views, and yet Cali fell victim to ignorance.

smh.gif

word. people like that is why i stay away from the pavilion seats son.
laugh.gif

the ignorant responses i hear on the radio from my 'people' are just pathetic. not one person has brought up a valid argument withoutsaying religion this god that. they are all literally saying the same thing over and over again. and when they get shut down 98% of them just hang up.

word. people like that is why i stay away from the pavilion seats son.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
. My friends that still attend mass told me they were selling "Yes on8" hard (no pun), talking about the "They will teach it in schools" propaganda.

Mind you, these are the same friends that say it is a religious sin to be homosexual. Yet, they have premarital sex and show up to mass hungover only becausegrandma or mom drags them to mass,
roll.gif

Hypocrites!

the ignorant responses i hear on the radio from my 'people' are just pathetic. not one person has brought up a valid argument without saying religion this god that. they are all literally saying the same thing over and over again. and when they get shut down 98% of them just hang up.

I know it's sad, I managed to school a couple of my friends about the propsition and they did a 180, voting No. Makes me glad I don't attend Massanymore. I'm not even a C&E Catholic anymore.

the ignorant responses i hear on the radio from my 'people' are just pathetic. not one person has brought up a valid argument without saying religion this god that. they are all literally saying the same thing over and over again. and when they get shut down 98% of them just hang up.
Though not latino (SN check) the Catholic church is pushing hard on attendee's. When stem cell research was all the rage it was oftendiscussed and thats when I fell out of favor with religion.

smh.gif

dont get me started dude, i'm ashamed of my people. My parents voted yes on it and they arent even married in the church, they say that that's whatthey grew up being taught so they're sticking to it. I told them they were better off keeping their !*$ home
smh.gif

how do SO MANY PEOPLE vote for Obama and turn right around and vote for this (latinos in an exit poll voted 8/10 yes on 8, same for blacks ), that is pathetic,one step forward, one olympic triple jump back...

some TV pics for you out of staters interested in this...

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

thank you, i didnt get to see the beatdown in hd.
LOL

In HD.

Hopefully dudes get wild and start breaking stuff. PLUS 80% of gays know Karate
pimp.gif

roll.gif

I know it's sad, I managed to school a couple of my friends about the propsition and they did a 180, voting No. Makes me glad I don't attend Mass anymore. I'm not even a C&E Catholic anymore.

im glad i didnt have to put up with that with my friends/family.
Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

thank you, i didnt get to see the beatdown in hd.
LOL

In HD.

Hopefully dudes get wild and start breaking stuff. PLUS 80% of gays know Karate
pimp.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
that was random

Yo.. I still don't get why all of you are defending those people's choices.. and when someone on here says something that "sounds homosexual"you go off flaming dudes with your "ayo", "suspect", "no %###"... So you don't want to be like them but you still want themto be around you???
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Yo.. I still don't get why all of you are defending those people's choices.. and when someone on here says something that "sounds homosexual" you go off flaming dudes with your "ayo", "suspect", "no %###"... So you don't want to be like them but you still want them to be around you???
smh.gif

Not trying to be a smart $+! at all but, I don't get what you're trying to get at.

Yo.. I still don't get why all of you are defending those people's choices.. and when someone on here says something that "sounds homosexual" you go off flaming dudes with your "ayo", "suspect", "no %###"... So you don't want to be like them but you still want them to be around you???
smh.gif

im guilty of using the word gay in an improper way but i actually dont mind gay people. they arent any different than me or you except in their bedroom. and icould care less about what others do on their own time.

smh.gif

Be like them???

No not at all.

What if one day they said "Na homie you can't eat Tapatio sauce... just you cause your mexican or whatever" Then what??

Law and religion are two separate things. SO why say it is against the LAW to get married.

This prop just strips these folks of their rights. Rights which every human has in this country not based on religion.

And when I use the word gay toward a person that I know is straight is more of a diss. Like you mutha sucka don't really mean you "suck yo mama"or "******" don't mean your really ******ed/

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

smh.gif

Not trying to be a smart $+! at all but, I don't get what you're trying to get at.

Your defending them right now "its discrimination blah blah blah", but when someone here says something "gay" you flame them... I dont getit

All I gotta say is Cali is bout to wild out forreal. Dudes is getting on each other in EVERY major city.....I can really see this situation escalating.

smh.gif

Your defending them right now "its discrimination blah blah blah", but when someone here says something "gay" you flame them... I dont get it
And when I use the word gay toward a person that I know is straight is more of a diss. Like you mutha sucka don't really mean you "suckyo mama" or "******" don't mean your really ******ed/

smh.gif

Truth. Seems like most of NT is all abord the gay bandwagon but then they turn around and say ayo. Don't make no sense at all. You gay rights peoplesound just like the mccain/palin supports. Gettin all salty cause you lost. I'm gonna fire up a blunt to celebrate the victory of prop 8.
pimp.gif

smh.gif

Your defending them right now "its discrimination blah blah blah", but when someone here says something "gay" you flame them... I dont get it

nah, i'm past that, I wont lie I used to post #%$! like that, but i'm beyond that. I've never posted anything anti gay because i've always beenfor equality. At the end of the day, this amendment won't stand, it'll be toppled sooner or later. People deserve to be happy, that's all thatmatters here people...

smh.gif
C'mon, you think this is going to make homosexual's dissapear.
laugh.gif
. No, I don't mind gay people, I don't care what they do. If I see twodudes or girls kissing in public, it doesn't bother me. It is their right to show affection, I wouldn't oggle either, it is disrespectful. I respectpeople's space and their decisions. If I have kids and he sees two dudes holding hands, I will teach him about homosexuality.

Some people are ignorant when it comes to homosexuals and unfortunately it leads to them paying the price.

Remember, this is America, the home of the free.....well except if you are gay/lesbian.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom