California propositions thread: Props 1,2,3,8,9,11,12 Pass, Props 4,5,6,7,10 fail

jesus christ. this is your damn rationale?

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

Go and ask child molesters if they were born that way and they will tell you the same thing the gays tell you. Both of these things are sexual perversions that are a choice.
That's ridiculous.

Child molesters hurt children and break the law.
What does a gay person hurt?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by DL2352

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

you'd think minorities would know a thing or two about discrimination. guess not.

I was born mexican... and I've gone through discrimination... but I never had the choice of being a different race... BEING GAY IS A CHOICE! Just how I'm straight I could CHOOSE to go out and kiss another men, but i CHOOSE not to, because it is wrong, disgusting, different... If I want to be different, how these people CHOOSE to be... there are other ways....
See, I wish this world was as simple as you make it out to be. Everything would be so much easier. Unfortunately, the real world isn't that simple.

You equate kissing a man to being gay. What you failed to factor in is that being gay means you're ATTRACTED to the same sex. You kissing a dude is a choice. The question is whether you enjoyed that kiss buddy.

Ok... so your saying its not only the kiss... its whether I liked it? ok, lets say there's 2 girls... girl A is FUGLY and I would be ashamed of being seen with her, but deep down she was the nicest, fun person I've ever met... and girl B was model status, a gorgeous girl but had a decent personality... If I were to kiss both and I liked both kisses, I could choose to go with girl B because not only is she beautiful, I would not have to go through the humiliation of being with A.. yeah B's personality is average but If I don't like her there is millions of women out there...
eek.gif

do you read what you write? i don't see how any of what you just typed relates to what i wrote... at all.

you "yes on prop 8" guys just don't get it. we tolerate your disgust with the homosexual lifestyle and all, but when you go out of your way totell other people they can't enjoy the legal status of marriage, then its downright unconstitutional. YOU may not agree with it, but its not about YOU. YOUcan get married. and i'm sure you'll still wake up, drink your coffee, and eat your breakfast the next day whether they have a ring on their finger ornot. if you're going to attack gay marriage for its heretical nature, then you've been slacking because today there are people that get married outsidea church, in offices, under water, in space, suspended on hooks and on television.

you can try and delay gay marriage for as long as you want, but liberalism is progress, and its gonna happen one day.

grow up

you'd think minorities would know a thing or two about discrimination. guess not.

I was born mexican... and I've gone through discrimination... but I never had the choice of being a different race... BEING GAY IS A CHOICE! Just how I'm straight I could CHOOSE to go out and kiss another men, but i CHOOSE not to, because it is wrong, disgusting, different... If I want to be different, how these people CHOOSE to be... there are other ways....
See, I wish this world was as simple as you make it out to be. Everything would be so much easier. Unfortunately, the real world isn't that simple.

You equate kissing a man to being gay. What you failed to factor in is that being gay means you're ATTRACTED to the same sex. You kissing a dude is a choice. The question is whether you enjoyed that kiss buddy.

Ok... so your saying its not only the kiss... its whether I liked it? ok, lets say there's 2 girls... girl A is FUGLY and I would be ashamed of being seen with her, but deep down she was the nicest, fun person I've ever met... and girl B was model status, a gorgeous girl but had a decent personality... If I were to kiss both and I liked both kisses, I could choose to go with girl B because not only is she beautiful, I would not have to go through the humiliation of being with A.. yeah B's personality is average but If I don't like her there is millions of women out there...
WHAT?!!?! That is the dumbest thing i ever heard but im a respond cause im bored and still angry. Dating Fugly girl doesnt result in this

matthew.jpg

& who would choose that?

for the love of humanity, don't ever argue again.

In the ages between 15-64 years of age there are

male 2,174,605,518

female 2,124,494,703

IN THE WORLD!

Why can't we have normal Male and Female couples! What about when those numbers drop because instead of reproducing people are adopting and there are onlymen/men and woman/woman couples?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Go and ask child molesters if they were born that way and they will tell you the same thing the gays tell you. Both of these things are sexual perversions that are a choice.
That's ridiculous.

Child molesters hurt children and break the law.
What does a gay person hurt?

I said this in refrence to the "ask gay people if it's a choice" argument. The no victims aurgument is a whole different aurgument. I am justshowing that the "Iwas born that way" line is the oldest excuse in the book when it comes to people doing something wrong, all kinds of crimnalswill say that. I could have used having sex with animals as an example if you think there are no victims of gay behavior.

lol @ the dumb mentality that homosexuals are going to take over the world and everybody will be gay. u cannot honestly believe that, can you?

The arguement of nature vs. nurture is a completely different animal.

This is about giving everyone equal rights.

so you're telling me, with your first crush, first chick you liked, you had to make a conscious decision whether or not you liked a girl or boy? Get thatout of here dude.

When I was 5, in Kindergarten, I had a crush on two girls, Sofia Espinoza and Veronica Trujillo. I just liked them, hell I remember giving Sofia some of mygummy bears and so on. I didn't HAVE to make a decision on whether I liked them or my best friend Bobby, its within you before you even know it....

Why can't we have normal Male and Female couples! What about when those numbers drop because instead of reproducing people are adopting and there are only men/men and woman/woman couples?
smh.gif

let me tell you this, it would take an eternity for the entire population to go gay (which btw, it will never do). i don't think your concernshould be a dwindling number of people on this earth.

and hell, the world is already a lil overpopulated as is
laugh.gif

male 2,174,605,518

female 2,124,494,703

IN THE WORLD!

Why can't we have normal Male and Female couples! What about when those numbers drop because instead of reproducing people are adopting and there are only men/men and woman/woman couples?
smh.gif
Oh Noez!!!!!11
If we allow gay marriage, gay people are going to take over the world!!!

indifferent.gif

male 2,174,605,518

female 2,124,494,703

IN THE WORLD!

smh.gif

see, where your question is answered before you even ask it is within your assumption that it's a choice....

Go and ask child molesters if they were born that way and they will tell you the same thing the gays tell you. Both of these things are sexual perversions that are a choice. And the thing about "who would make a choice that would turn them into social outcasts?" people make choices to be social outcasts all the time weather it's getting tattoos on your face or being a goth.

truth.

I heard this rumor about a prop getting rid of censorship entirely. Like anything goes status. No more movie ratings, no more parental advisory stickers. Outof curiosity, how many of you guys support censorship? As in the censorship of curse words or gore in movies? Wal-Mart would be forced to sell CD's withcurse words or no CD's at all. I think its a pretty good prop.

i'm sitting here stunned. i still can't believe dude really responded with that and thought he was making a point
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe Fan

Go and ask child molesters if they were born that way and they will tell you the same thing the gays tell you. Both of these things are sexual perversions that are a choice. And the thing about "who would make a choice that would turn them into social outcasts?" people make choices to be social outcasts all the time weather it's getting tattoos on your face or being a goth.

truth.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ya'll dudes are funny, trying to find a way to justify discrimination. This is not worth arguing.

Bottom line is, as a resident of California, WE have voted to legally DISCRIMINATE against a group of people.

It is a damn shame,
smh.gif

I heard this rumor about a prop getting rid of censorship entirely. Like anything goes status. No more movie ratings, no more parental advisory stickers. Out of curiosity, how many of you guys support censorship? As in the censorship of curse words or gore in movies? Wal-Mart would be forced to sell CD's with curse words or no CD's at all. I think its a pretty good prop.
sounds dumb to me. just seems useless. i don't see the benefits of it at all. i think movie ratings and parental advisory notices are good. especially when you're a parent.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

for the love of humanity, don't ever argue again.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

lol @ the dumb mentality that homosexuals are going to take over the world and everybody will be gay. u cannot honestly believe that, can you?
exactly. and then again, even if it were to happen, what would be wrong if gay couples became the majority around the world? would straightcouples no longer be given the right to marry?

A quick question for Yes on 8 dudes. What if one day, your only son tells you that he's gay?

Will you blame the society for turning him gay? Or will your blame yourself for not educating him well? Or will you force him to date/marry a girl because youjust think that he's faking it?

What if he wants to get married? What will you tell him? "Oh son it's ok a domestic partnership is every bit as good as a marriage"?

Will you support whatever he "chooses" to do and hope that he lives happily or will you want him to adhere to your values and live miserably?

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

I heard this rumor about a prop getting rid of censorship entirely. Like anything goes status. No more movie ratings, no more parental advisory stickers. Out of curiosity, how many of you guys support censorship? As in the censorship of curse words or gore in movies? Wal-Mart would be forced to sell CD's with curse words or no CD's at all. I think its a pretty good prop.

I don't really know how I would react to that.
Some people prefer edited things rather than just straight curse words.

I think it would be good though.
Take for example, Nas's last album which set to be titled: "#$%$@!"
Needless to say, that didn't happen.

I'd need time to think about it.

Back
Top Bottom