California State University of Sacramento

Anyone on NT go here?
I just transferred from LA and I start in the Spring.
Looking to network with fellow NTers about stuff to do on the weekends.
Help me out yall!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GSGoonSquad

Anyone on NT go here?
Help me out yall!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
What made you come to Sac from LA if you don't mind me asking?

Don't go there but know lots of people that do. What are you tryna get into OP? :nerd

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Originally Posted by GSGoonSquad

Anyone on NT go here?
Help me out yall!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
What made you come to Sac from LA if you don't mind me asking?

I have family up here in the Bay area. I pretty much got accepted to all the CSU's up here in Norcal and just decided to go to Sac State. I figured it would be best.

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Don't go there but know lots of people that do. What are you tryna get into OP? :nerd
Yeah I know a lot of people that go there too. I'm going for Business Marketing though.
smokin.gif

i go there....last semester in the spring. I'm also doing marketing and international business. Hated those teachers that taught the marketing classes. can't even unerstand them behind those thick asian accent.

OP what classes u got registered for spring?

Final semester in the spring as well. Graduating with a degree in History. Cannot wait to be finished with school and move back to the Bay area.

I go there...
nerd.gif
. But you should have went to SJSU instead, lol. Sac State is pretty mehh. 

Originally Posted by senor chang

i go there....last semester in the spring. I'm also doing marketing and international business. Hated those teachers that taught the marketing classes. can't even unerstand them behind those thick asian accent.

OP what classes u got registered for spring?

I'm actually only taking an online class there for the Spring. I had quite a few pre req's so I decided to take them at my local CC and then just go to Sac State full time in the Fall. Makes the most sense to do that rather then driving far when I don't have to.

Yo.... at least you aren't a 22 y/o transfer student thats an idiot and is gonna be staying in the freshman dorms.

#**! my life for real
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Idk what im gonna do bout this
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Yo.... at least you aren't a 22 y/o transfer student thats an idiot and is gonna be staying in the freshman dorms.

#**! my life for real
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Idk what im gonna do bout this
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I thought about staying in the dorms but I decided not to. Honestly though, I don't think it's that bad. I stayed in the dorms at Cal State Northridge and had a blast. Hands down the best years of my life thus far.
happy.gif

Good news tho, I was at least able to switch to the transfer dorms
laugh.gif

Its not that I don't want to live in the dorms, I'm sure the experience would be amazing...... if I were a freshman, not a 22 year old
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm kinda dreading living amongst a bunch of 18-20 year olds man. Feels batman.

^ I transferred to a Uni last semester after being at a CC for a couple years. I had a blast being my first semester. Only did it so i could meet people, but the damn rules suck and want to move out of the dorms already
laugh.gif

I am moving into the dorms tomorrow. Wish me luck
ohwell.gif

Somebody please come hang out with me.......... Forever alone
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Somebody please come hang out with me.......... Forever alone
frown.gif
whats your major and your schedule?  I got a 3 hr gap between 3-6

I got class MW 11-5 and TTH 9-12ish i think............ I need to figure this out
laugh.gif

I am down to ball at the well.... I suck though
laugh.gif

I actually went to go work out tonight. The place is a mad house. Sooooo crowded and so many young kids running around
laugh.gif

Man its lame as +@+% in the dorms. I need my xbox

Yo rck2sactown it's the dude who sold you the CDP 22's. Hit me up if you want to ball, I'm always down to.

So, who was wearing an NT fitted today? Haha. I was heading out to the AIRC and noticed someone with the hat on.

Back
Top Bottom