California State University of Sacramento

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Anyone wanna hit up the well or whatnot.....
I'm down to play ball sometime. How is living in the dorms going so far?
tongue.gif

I live in Elk Grove, but as far as in campus, i just chill in the library and watch tv shows/movies. 
ohwell.gif

Whack
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I be chillin in the AIRC just to get away from the dorms
laugh.gif

I hope neither of you are the people who hog up the bandwidth in the AIRC playing Starcraft II or World of Warcraft. Smh. =P

Nah I've only been in there like twice
laugh.gif

When you trying to ball
nerd.gif

I've been in Sac State for 3 years and still haven't been to the AIRC...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. Hell, first time i went to The Well was last semester. 

Nah I've only been in there like twice
laugh.gif

When you trying to ball
nerd.gif
Pretty much any time after 4:15. Friday's I can get to the Well by 1. Just let me know if you guys plan to play ball. I don't mind getting schooled 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

So, who was wearing an NT fitted today? Haha. I was heading out to the AIRC and noticed someone with the hat on.

That was probably me lol...was wearing it with my blk/red XIII

Any of yall go to any parties or anything like that on the weekends? Like I said I won't be a full time at Sac State until the Fall but I do sometimes come up there on the weekends to do stuff and shop at Arden Fair mall. If any of you all want to do anything sometime let me know! I'm down to meet some fellow NTer's!

is the well membership open to the rest of the community yet? or is it still for current students and members of their alumni association

i'm going to have to look into that.

when i went to San Diego State, we had something similar and membership was open to the rest of the community. opened 24 hrs

I wish the place was 24 hours. but they are only open till midnight M-F and close pretty early on weekends

Yeah, it's a bummer The Well isn't open late on Saturday's...I wish there were better food options on campus as well.

Ok, I passed up another NTer today that had an NT hat and was wearing their Space Jams? Is that someone in here? Haha.

Yall would never realize I'm an NTer
laugh.gif

I stay wearing flip flops or beaters and scrubbed out on the daily
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anybody play ball today at the well?

Cuz I did. and it was hilarious.

Anybody play ball today at the well?

Cuz I did. and it was hilarious.
I'm actually going to head there in about an hour. Hopefully I can get a couple games.

Back
Top Bottom