California State University of Sacramento

Is there any good comp ever at the well???

I mean, by no means do I think I'm that good..... but I wanna at least be pushed in terms of skill and whatnot

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Is there any good comp ever at the well???

I mean, by no means do I think I'm that good..... but I wanna at least be pushed in terms of skill and whatnot
I believe, so. I always play on the court with the most people watching, which would be the court closest to the first door. (Well, that's where I see everyone most of the time) Probably will head out there on Friday again.

Who the F cares about food.

Sac State Skeezers. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

How's the diversity at Sac State? Mostly whites? Mostly asians?
nerd.gif
I don't think there is a dominant ethnicity at Sac State. From what I have noticed, the school is really diverse.

Crowded, not really. Weather, nope at all the time and since there are a lot of trees in campus the cool breeze is nice this time around. Females are on point most of the time. Weekends, uhhhh.

how much does Sac State charge for parking?

Thinkin about taking my butt up there on the weekends so i can study for the CPA and not be distracted

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

I was thinking about going to Sac State next year as a freshman. Can you guys give me the pros and cons? Is it crowded? Is the weather hot all the time? How are the females? What is there to do on the weekends?
nerd.gif

I'm dorming btw.
You're in hs??

Originally Posted by proto onslaught

how much does Sac State charge for parking?

Thinkin about taking my butt up there on the weekends so i can study for the CPA and not be distracted
$6 for daily permit. 

Well duh
laugh.gif

I honestly spent as much time on campus at CSULB as I did at Sac St
laugh.gif

can't wait for this semester to be over..................

any suggestion for where to live next semester???? Its either gonna be an apartment somewhere near campus or move back to Rocklin.....
ohwell.gif

And I am applying to transfer to CSULB
laugh.gif
*%#% Sacramento
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I loved Long Beach. I should have never declined my offer to attend there. Oh well. 
This is my final week of school period. Well, for the meantime. I'm so glad I'm done with Sac State.

are you from LB??? Idk why else you would pick Sac St>LB
laugh.gif

I borderline hate this school/area already. Sucks its so close to my home too.

I need to get the f outta here for good

are you from LB??? Idk why else you would pick Sac St>LB
laugh.gif

I borderline hate this school/area already. Sucks its so close to my home too.

I need to get the f outta here for good
No, I'm from San Francisco. I moved out here just to get a change of scenery and I feel overexposed to everything Sacramento. I decided to stay in NorCal for the wrong decisions and passed up on a good opportunity in Long Beach. It's all good though.

Well at least you had a choice
laugh.gif

Sac St was the only school to take me for nursing
frown.gif

Two more finals to go. One tomorrow and Friday.
sick.gif
Then I get to graduate during the LAST ceremony on Saturday. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom