California teen named nation's first transgender homecoming queen!!!!!

Americans have decided that parents should be their children's friends.  That's not how it works.

Letting kids go off and do what they want under the guise of support is idiotic.
luls, don't let our kids do whatever they want, as long as they have my prejudiced views.
I didn't know being firm parent meant being a bigot.

I don't mind if my child ends up gay, transgendered, etc.

I just want to know that they know.  I don't want to support

any sort of serious life changing action unless I am sure they are aware and ready.

I, who am currently a teenager, don't believe you can be 100% at such a young age.

I struggle at times to figure out my career path, I can't imagine choosing to change your sex and get surgery is an easier decision.

I didn't know being firm parent meant being a bigot.

I don't mind if my child ends up gay, transgendered, etc.

I just want to know that they know.  I don't want to support

any sort of serious life changing action unless I am sure they are aware and ready.

I, who am currently a teenager, don't believe you can be 100% at such a young age.

I struggle at times to figure out my career path, I can't imagine choosing to change your sex and get surgery is an easier decision.
Yea we should be allowed to teach our kids anything, firmly am I rite? That's why i posted that pic kiddo.

Do you also believe you can't be 100 percent straight at a young age?

Sexual orientation can be chosen.

That's not a debate.

There's nothing stopping you from having same sex relations except your mind....and if your circumstances change enough, your thought process and actions will follow.

That's not to say that many people aren't born with the desire to be with the same sex.

Just like some people are born genetically predisposed to be great athletes and others chose that path, based on life experiences.

No it can't. You're just saying that people have the choice to have sex with whoever. That's not sexual orientation, that's sexual relations.

Actually your body would stop you. I've seldom heard of a gay person being able to smash a woman while pretending that the woman is a man.
Straight men, locked up around all men for the rest of their lives, can and do chose to become homosexuals.
This is a ridiculous statement. Can you please show me how you came to this conculsion?
You can chose to be gay, just ask these confused teenagers that switch their orientation every summer.
You don't even know what the percentage of these confused teenagers take up in the LGBT community, yet you use them as your basis for your statment that "sexual orientation can be chosen." 

They could take up 5% of the LGBT community for all you know.

Last edited:
I can see why I don't really post here like that I just smh and keep it moving most the time.  

Everything i said is still valid though.

If you choose to have sex with men you are choosing to be gay.

I equate actions with choices or decisions.  I decide to have sex with women.

If you decide to have sex with people of the same sex. That means you made a decision to be gay.

i hope you can maintain the strength to stay straight in this world... good luck

but with all honesty, wouldnt it be great if who you like is actually a choice?

like you just break up with your long term girlfriend and say "yeah i think im going to stop liking her" and go on with your life

That's not a debate.

There's nothing stopping you from having same sex relations except your mind....and if your circumstances change enough, your thought process and actions will follow.

That's not to say that many people aren't born with the desire to be with the same sex.

Just like some people are born genetically predisposed to be great athletes and others chose that path, based on life experiences.

Straight men, locked up around all men for the rest of their lives, can and do chose to become homosexuals. If they were in a different situation, their thought process and actions would be different.

You can chose to be gay, just ask these confused teenagers that switch their orientation every summer.

.....oh.... so the exact point we were trying to make?

How hard is it to comprehend that you can be born with a propensity for homosexuality or you can chose that lifestyle later in your life.

So we are all born with the propensity for homosexuality or heterosexuality or bisexuality or asexuality or pedophilia or etc....... that is my whole point.... who are you arguing with?

You are insinuating that just because you are born with a predisposition to heterosexuality, that you can't chose to be gay later on when that's simply not true.

No it can't. You're just saying that people have the choice to have sex with whoever. That's not sexual orientation, that's sexual relations.

Actually your body would stop you. I've seldom heard of a gay person being able to smash a woman while pretending that the woman is a man.

This is a ridiculous statement. Can you please show me how you came to this conculsion?

You don't even know what the percentage of these confused teenagers take up in the LGBT community, yet you use them as your basis for your statment that "sexual orientation can be chosen." 

LOL is this how homophobes think...
laugh.gif

It's clearly as simple as making a decision to have sex with a man.

Last edited:

That's not a debate.

Straight men, locked up around all men for the rest of their lives, can and do chose to become homosexuals.

Your sexual orientation is labeled by your relations, stop splitting hairs.

Sexual orientation is an enduring personal quality that inclines people to feel romantic or sexual attraction (or a combination of these) to persons of the opposite sex or gender, the same sex or gender, or to both sexes or more than one gender.

Who you consistently have relations with, dictates your orientation.

Try again.

And your body isn't stopping you from doing anything that your mind consents to. If your mind is fooled into thinking a transgender is the opposite sex, your body wont stop you from running up in it. If your mind becomes preoccupied with experimenting with homosexual actions, your body will oblige.

More weak logic.

And even if those confused teens only make up 5% of the LGBT community, it still proves the fact that sexual orientation can be chosen.

Stop trying to politicize reality to fit your worldview.

I know a bunch of HS girls that chose to try the lesbian lifestyle and go back and forth between male and female partners.

Last edited:

That's not a debate.

Straight men, locked up around all men for the rest of their lives, can and do chose to become homosexuals. If they were in a different situation, their thought process and actions would be different.

How hard is it to comprehend that you can be born with a propensity for homosexuality or you can chose that lifestyle later in your life.

So we are all born with the propensity for homosexuality or heterosexuality or bisexuality or asexuality or pedophilia or etc....... that is my whole point.... who are you arguing with?

You are insinuating that just because you are born with a predisposition to heterosexuality, that you can't chose to be gay later on when that's simply not true.

I beleive their is a spectrum of sexuality.. somewhere people are born at a point in that spectrum...early adolescent and pubescent experiences can alter that point...

But for you to honestly say that, without a doubt in your mind, every person has the capability to be sexually attracted to their own gender.....??
That says more about your personal sexuality than anything... I think you are putting yourself out there....

There are men who resort to homosexual acts in prison... they are a minority.... not every man can enjoy having sex with another man regardless of situation...
I could not even imagine it.... i don't know how you do.

You're avoiding the question

The principle idea is "would you let your kids do something you/most society didn't agree with"

It doesn't matter if you think the chosen example is too extreme, the principle remains

The "principle", because having sex with a dude is the same as having sex with a horse? A horse who cannot give consent, beastiality is rape.

What about the example of incest between siblings? Assume both can consent and there's no chance of pregnancy.

Lot of ignorant people in here, if you actually think that being gay is just something that a person chooses to do you are seriously mistaken. Ask yourself,are you just making a choice when your attracted to females? Or is that the way you were born. Same thing with someone that is BORN gay. That's the way they were born and that's who they are.
When I was younger I did believe that gay people were just choosing to be gay but that all changed when I meet this young boy that lived in a house behind where I lived. He was around the age of 5 or 6 when I first meet him. At his age he had no idea what sex was and he had no idea what gay was. He liked to play with the girls and play with girl toys and acted feminine, he was just being himself,they way he was born. I used to joke around with my brothers and friends how he was gay and didn't even know it. As he got older and became a teenager guess what? he was gay. His parents and brother did not except him for who he was and pretty much disowned him, which was pretty sad to see.
After a while I stopped seeing him around and found out he ran away from home.
He ended up overdosing on heroine and died.(R.I.P) I always wondered if his family would've just excepted him for who he was, a person that was born gay and not someone just making some choice he could just change at any time, if things would have turned out differently.
Why would anyone ever choose to be something that makes their life so difficult ?
If people would just live and let live this world would be a much better place.

Your body isn't stopping you from doing anything that your mind consents to. If your mind is fooled into thinking a transgender is the opposite sex your body wont stop you from running up in it. If your mind becomes preoccupied with experimenting with homosexual actions, your body will oblige.

Having sex with a trans who you think is a woman doesn't make you a gay man.... it makes you a heterosexual who was tricked by a transsexual.

No more than buying a box of cereal that turns out to have an ounce of heroin stuffed inside makes you a drug dealer/addict.

Its all based on intent and urge. Being drugged and raped by a man doesn't make you a homosexual...

Being sexually attracted to your own gender/opposite gender makes you gay/straight Regardless if you act on it or not.

Last edited:
What about the example of incest between siblings? Assume both can consent and there's no chance of pregnancy.
Let me ask you a question, are you ok with bringing up these arguments when it comes to other arguments for civil rights? Are you ok with me saying if black people are integrated and equal animals will be as well? If you are I will genuinely answer all of your questions doc
wink.gif

ITT: teens and people from single parent households preaching about parenting

You were probably privelaged growing up, but stop being ignorant. There are many single parents in the world that parent better than two parents ever would. This statement alone makes you look like a hypocrite, you preach about people making dumb assumptions/generalizations about gay people, but you just made an even worse one.

There's a lady in my building that struck out with men so much that she decided to turn to women to fulfill her basic human needs of companionship and sexual interaction. She's been a lesbian ever since.

A bunch on lesbians called into the local morning radio show a while ago and stated that being abused and/or having failed relationships with men pushed them to experiment with the same sex, they eventually liked it and made it a lifestyle choice.

It happens all the time.

Based on social structure and biochemical impetuses, it's easy to understand why.

But y'all want to front and act like it doesn't, to prove a point.

Let me ask you a question, are you ok with bringing up these arguments when it comes to other arguments for civil rights? Are you ok with me saying if black people are integrated and equal animals will be as well? If you are I will genuinely answer all of your questions doc :wink:

On the real, you're a closet racist. This whole thread, you've been comparing specifically black people to animals and you can't seem to come up with anything else. No one in this thread has said anything about gays or transgender people not being human, so ***** with that black people and animal comparison.

There's a lady in my building that struck out with men so much that she decided to turn to women to fulfill her basic human needs of companionship and sexual interaction. She's been a lesbian ever since.

A bunch on lesbians called into the local morning radio show a while ago and stated that being abused and/or having failed relationships with men pushed them to experiment with the same sex, they eventually liked it and made it a lifestyle choice.

It happens all the time.

Based on social structure and biochemical impetuses, it's easy to understand why.

But y'all want to front and act like it doesn't, to prove a point.

I don't think they understand that being gay can be a result of environment. There are tons of teens I know, mostly confused females, who are "gay", but we all know they're just looking for attention

That's not a debate.

I beleive their is a spectrum of sexuality.. somewhere people are born at a point in that spectrum...early adolescent and pubescent experiences can alter that point...

But for you to honestly say that, without a doubt in your mind, every person has the capability to be sexually attracted to their own gender.....??
That says more about your personal sexuality than anything... I think you are putting yourself out there....

There are men who resort to homosexual acts in prison... they are a minority.... not every man can enjoy having sex with another man regardless of situation...
I could not even imagine it.... i don't know how you do.

Your first point about their being a spectrum of sexuality is exactly what I was alluding to.

The fact that you have to try to insinuate something about my sexuality shows your dis-ingenuity and the weakness of your argument.

Instead of acting like sexuality is a hard line fact, asking people, when they chose to be straight, etc....you could have stated that sexuality is not concrete and that there is a spectrum of possibilities.

Instead you wait until I bring up the point, then twists my posts to infer something about my sexuality, when you are actually conceding to the point I made

Try that s_ with someone else.

Last edited:
On the real, you're a closet racist. This whole thread, you've been comparing specifically black people to animals and you can't seem to come up with anything else. No one in this thread has said anything about gays or transgender people not being human, so ***** with that black people and animal comparison.
It bothers him.....you see how you feel that's how they feel. You lack empathy, in the same way racists lack empathy toward blacks.

Some people in this thread have compared transgender and homosexuality to having sex with animals. I'm not racist I just use the ignorance associated with racism as a comparison.

I don't think they understand that being gay can be a result of environment. There are tons of teens I know, mostly confused females, who are "gay", but we all know they're just looking for attention
is being straight a result of the environment?

How do people who get raised in very homophobic societies and homes become gay?

I feel like people in this thread are like "screw thinking" I'm just going to defecate from my mouth.

Last edited:
I see some people confuse their penis getting aroused when a woman walks by as a "choice", idiots I tell you :lol:

I know I didn't choose to be straight, it just happen

Back
Top Bottom